What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've spent years fixing up my life, but sometimes I wonder if I have a target on my back still. Something that says, "Here is a lonely person without anyone to rely on, something is wrong with them."

A delivery driver from one of the take-out places took my number from my orders and has been messaging me. Someone who knows where I live and work, and could theoretically get into either.

I rarely seem to attract people through the "normal", safe means, it's just people like this who are 20+ years older and see that I order for myself a lot and live alone. No one jumps me at work for lunch or even invites me out.

This winter storm hasn't dropped as much snow or ice as they forecast....but it isn't over yet.
Mom's in rehab for a cracked vertebrae. What a relief to have a few weeks of not being responsible for a 94 yr old mood disordered person.
I'm delivering the home baked bread for church communion tomorrow...hope the storm doesn't deliver a knockout round two tonight.
Guess I'll watch "Iron Man" on SyFy tonight.

@Zero Amelia & LadyF.

Thanks for the kind words. I'll drag myself out of the mess I'm in. Don't you worry :)

Dreaming of an ex college mate falling in love with you and then waking up and finding out that he is married is like WTF?

We should rescue plants just like how we would rescue animals. Plants are living things too.

ladyforsaken said:
We should rescue plants just like how we would rescue animals. Plants are living things too.

I might be qualified to rescue a cactus.

ladyforsaken said:

Yes! And rescue insects too..Maybe not roaches but it depends at the time.. Sometimes insects dont seem intimidating but other times they seem like the elephant in the room   :D

I’m pretty sure all the spiders out there wants to kill me.
That’s what I see when I look into their creepy eyes.
Then I run to my bed and hide under the covers.
😳

I've given into my demons and I've come to the conclusion that if I were to dis-appear tomorrow, everyone will miss what I had to offer and my support, they won't miss me. And any worry or remorse that follows, will only be temporary. As selfish as that sounds, I've had that thought process continuously proven right with those surrounded around me. Very seldom is any glimpse of it, selfless. I grow extremely tired of being the positive and hopeful one.... There is rarely anything Human, in "Humanity". My candle of hope is down to it's last few drips.

Well if I do decide to move I’ll be closer to my friend and he can teach me how to play the ukulele, so that’s a plus. I should also brush up my guitar skills.

Latest posts

Back