What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but what am I supposed to say? I need support and somewhere to filter my thoughts. Not some over-worked customer service-like correspondence. I can just use a bot for that, then. I know you're over-worked and got your own things going on but I guess my expectations of everyone and everything has been non-stop reality punches in the gut. I'm entirely black and blue now. Just don't bother anymore Mark, it'll just hurt more.

I've been debating on a specific decision I need to make for over a month now. And ughh, I can't make it. Someone, please help me.

What do I do, has it gone too far to mend? Not sure if I can forgive. Is this not the season for forgiveness.

Listen, I get it, I’m a big brown man who’s scary looking and seems like I can throw a man across the street. But I promise, I’m not that scary at all, I’m currently listening to Ariana Grande in my truck. I’m like a pit bull that scared of its own shadow.

toasty_one said:
Listen, I get it, I’m a big brown man who’s scary looking and seems like I can throw a man across the street. But I promise, I’m not that scary at all, I’m currently listening to Ariana Grande in my truck. I’m like a pit bull that scared of its own shadow.

CAN you throw a man across the street?

TheRealCallie said:
toasty_one said:

😂 maybe across a small room but not that far!

Got to love it, so when I did it with genuine reason it is rude and not nice. But when you do it, all because you have had an adult tantrum it is acceptable....hmmm really?.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Suddenly, I'm thinking of Terry Crews singing "A Thousand Miles"

Or eating yoghurt...:D

(Brooklyn nine nine - great show!)

'Terry loves yoghurt...'

When am I going to start listening to 'that still small voice' and save myself a bunch of grief

toasty_one said:
TheRealCallie said:
toasty_one said:

😂 maybe across a small room but not that far!

Isn't there a country somewhere where that's actually a sport?
I'm sure it's doable, depending on wind factor and the like. But considering the effort, MUCH easier to throw a snowball.

Thinking about how I could be spending my time better. Guess it’s time to pick up some new hobbies.

Latest posts

Back