What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vacuo said:
NeverMore said:
I wish I could eat again, I really must have lost weight over this whole thing, I have to be very careful...

How come you can't eat? ):

I had some sort of stomach flu or something, just now finally got over it, just in time for break to end, o cruel irony

I am thinking that for 20 minutes now I was grateful for Skype. Because I could talk with my mother in Norway.

the 20 minutes of happyness is over. I must go somewhere else to stay smiling now

Even though I was right, I'm sorry. Just be my friend, that's all i need, for you to be my friend

(If only i had the courage to tell them, things would be so much easier)

Celebrities need to stop naming their children with such idiotic names.

IKHYD!? Are you serious M.I.A.? *facepalm*

NeverMore said:
If listening to mega man music is wrong I don't want to be right

Heh.

As I type, my ears are being filled with a J-Pop tune from the japaneese soundtrack of Street fighter 2 the animated movie. :)

Unacceptance said:
3:30 AM and I can't get to friggin' sleep. *grumble*

Oh man I hate when that happens. Now I just don't try. used to but it makes it weirs. I just do what your doing now. sit on the PC and wait for the sleepiness to follow.

Ive just got up and did sleep like a log. Thank god cos yesterday I was where your at now.

Well I just got up so am thinking its cup of tea time :D

Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:

Oh man I hate when that happens. Now I just don't try. used to but it makes it weirs. I just do what your doing now. sit on the PC and wait for the sleepiness to follow.

Ive just got up and did sleep like a log. Thank god cos yesterday I was where your at now.

Must be nice, but I gotta get up for work in a few hours.

Unacceptance said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:

Must be nice, but I gotta get up for work in a few hours.

Hope you get some sleep mate.

I was thinking...then I caught myself thinking.
So i was thinking about why the fresia i was thinking...

I think i just need to make a simple list of things I need to do and want to do for myself, then just put it into actions.
This way I don't have to think so **** much anymore..

So now..I'm thinking about making the fucken list.
For fresia sake...

Feeling so alone today. Haven't felt like this in a while.

I think I've hit rock bottom AGAIN and I hate myself for it.

jasmin said:
Feeling so alone today. Haven't felt like this in a while.

I think I've hit rock bottom AGAIN and I hate myself for it.

Try not to beat yourself up for being in a rough spot.

If there's one tiny grain of wisdom I've acrued whilst on this planet it's that 99% of self hatred is undeserved and well...just pointless really.

Christ, if I'd figured that out 15 or even 10 years ago, I would have had a helluva lot more fun with my life.

Latest posts

Back