What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Don't break the rules and you won't get banned.  Not that difficult a concept, really.

Yeah I get that. 
However, I don't think this punishment fits the crime. He isn't a bad guy that's causing hurt to others.

So a "victimless" rule breaking is perfectly fine?  Ska has been around long enough and been banned enough times to know better.  
I don't think he's a bad guy, but he doesn't always know when to stop.  

And how exactly do you know what he said didn't hurt someone?  Mods, believe it or not, have feelings too.

TheRealCallie said:
So a "victimless" rule breaking is perfectly fine?  Ska has been around long enough and been banned enough times to know better.  

And how exactly do you know what he said didn't hurt someone?  Mods, believe it or not, have feelings too.

That's not what I said. My answer was regarding Ska.
This isn't about me not being able to see that Sci-fi has feelings too. Again, not what I said. 

The crime that got him banned, in my eyes, was not worthy of him getting banned. 
Just because I'm sharing my opinion on this doesn't automatically mean that I don't think Sci-fi has feelings or that a "victimless" rule breaking is perfectly fine.

TheRealCallie said:
I should mow the lawn tomorrow.

For some reason Youtube has sent me to ladies fixing motorbikes but it's not my thing .But pushing lawnmowers I think there's a good chance I'd subscribe , just think you''ll never have to work again :D....I know I'll get my hoodie and fug off down the gym :p

And walk the dog into the sunrise ,if I can unravel his hot little paws and get him off the bed without him growling.....

Missing Kamya and the like.....

TheRealCallie said:

Its kinda ironic that you are so concerned about mods feelings when in your replies you try to be as harsh and bitchy as possible even with people who are not asking for an opinion. Normal people dont have feelings too? 🤔

Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:

For some reason Youtube has sent me to ladies fixing motorbikes but it's not my thing .But pushing lawnmowers I think there's a good chance I'd subscribe , just think you''ll never have to work again :D....I know I'll get my hoodie and fug off down the gym :p

Sorry, I don't push mow.  I have a nice big riding mower.  lol

And in other news. I so love how people here know so much more about me than anyone one else in the world, especially considering thy don't know jack honeysuckle about me.

It's amazing really. Now, excuse me, I think there's a baby I should probably go steal candy from. Or maybe I should just roll out the "free candy" van. Not sure what I'll do today, but I'm sure it will probably be some horrible, nasty deed. lol

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:

Oh that's lazy Real callie....wait how big is your garden....I'll subscribe anyway lol.

giphy.gif
:(

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:

And in other news.  I so love how people here know so much more about me than anyone one else in the world, especially considering thy don't know jack honeysuckle about me.  

It's amazing really.  Now, excuse me, I think there's a baby I should probably go steal candy from.  Or maybe I should just roll out the "free candy" van.  Not sure what I'll do today, but I'm sure it will probably be some horrible, nasty deed.  lol

Haha 

No one ever said that. You basically hide yourself behind this wall of "I am a little snowflake and people are trying to judge me from my posts while in reality I am a nice person". But its basically a reflection of who you are in reality. Years have passed and you never changed this behavior.

You are unable do deal with other people replies without putting that wall as a supporting tool because that makes everyone appear as the cruel and judgemental kind of person no one likes. 

No amount of "is funny how people think they know me" is going to change the reality. And the fact that you are twice as old as me makes it even funnier 😂

sewing is my therapy.

i want to visit palestine, visit indonesia, oman, malaysia, singapore, marocco, tunisia, basically travelling all around the world.
:D

@ahsatan - sorry you have chronic pain.

use your past as a guide to a better present and less uncomfortable future.
When you feel pain focus on your breath.
Breath in for 7-10 seconds.
Breath out for 7-10 seconds.
Repeat 8 times.
Let all thoughts happen. Don't interact with them. Just watch them pass.

ahsatan said:
I know that. :( :rolleyes:

Sorry but breathing doesn't work.  :(

then close your eyes and breathe some more gradually increasing the length of your in and out breaths.
let the thoughts happen, just don't interact with them, don't respond to them.

Latest posts

Back