What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iu

Hmm. 
I think I'll go for a gift card as a gift to my brother and father. And homemade chocolate as well.
East peasy! 
I'm almost done with all Christmas gifts 🎄

Yeah that’s what I feel to ashatan. 😐
Kind of wanna beat the living hell out of this bad ass existence.
Or go full riot and say fresia it. 😑

*hugs* to you though 😘

Whew, that was a bit excessive. Kinda expected that though. And once again it's a confirmation of my own limits, wherever they come from, and a further confirmation that I can't handle any minimal amount of that. If things are going to change in any way, and I'm not sure I want them to or I'm ready for them to, it's going to take years optimistically speaking.
Oh well. So it goes.

he's an ex for a reason. give someone the world and they will never respect it unless they want it.

Thinking about all the choices that led me here. 
All those seemingly no-choice choices. 
Wish my mind would fresia off today.

Wondering if she gives a honeysuckle about me or not :D, but i think it's the latter and it's a big no :p

"In this world many men and women, many deaf and hard of hearing, are cut off from all communication, estranged in the midst of their brothers and sisters; hurt by those they love. May the Lord accompany them so that their eyes and hands become a sign of His reconciliation."

Latest posts

Back