What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
ladyforsaken said:
This is such a painful process. But I hope it's worth it.

Hugs. Miss you. Sending positive vibes your way. <3

Aww hey zero. So nice to see you around here. Hugs back at you! - miss you too <3 hope all is well with you.

Free for the first time in forever. Time to spam everyone I know.

Ladyforsaken & SirPanda - Hope things are better for you

Honestly lonely and with little worth. I hope for the best for all. Not sure to answer each one so just a over all wish.

Maybe that's why I don't have much faith in relationships working out... most of the time I see them not working out among others.. it'd be painful to go through it all over again.

Deniz said:

Thanks Deniz.

I also feel free from the work pressure recently and it feels good. Allows me to breathe a little.

ladyforsaken said:
Maybe that's why I don't have much faith in relationships working out... most of the time I see them not working out among others.. it'd be painful to go through it all over again.

Deniz said:

Thanks Deniz.

I also feel free from the work pressure recently and it feels good. Allows me to breathe a little.

Likewise, I don't have much faith in them working out because most people 1.) Do not possess the ability to make a relationship work, 2.) rather look towards connections and things in common as to whether a person is suitable for them.

In this day and age I find many people lack emotional intelligence and are too busy looking for superficial things, or something that they have seen in a Disney film and expect in reality.

I agree with you matt4 ... emotional intelligence is lacking in most. I have given up on the idea of finding someone to communicate on a deep level with. I now have trust issues in what people say is the truth. I can be a emotional wreck sometimes I dont want things I want a soul to meld with. Not very realistic I know. That's why I wont try anymore.

iu
I can't win.

As usual, as the year nears the end, there come all the feelings of inadequacy and failure. It's true some things have changed/improved but for some reason it always feels like a zero sum game. Really trying hard to keep being optimistic but really close to crying now... Ten minutes from a short meeting. Sigh. Well, it could be worse, indeed. It could be much worse.

Latest posts

Back