What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And i thought that Italy couldnt get worse than like in 2008...seems like its over

giphy.gif

I'm paranoid I got that corona...  Going to smoke a bunch tonight just in case I wake up sick tomorrow.  If I die, tell everyone I said, "I love you and have seen amazing things.  Cucumber salad..."

Oh God...I gotta see my favourite cashier at 6 in the morning , the one I hav a laugh with helping me get over my Social Anxiety.I tell her it's pasta I'm after not u know .....wonder if I give her my no.she'll ring when they get them in ...I can't believe I'm doing this lol.
Don't believe it I got pasta , but I only took one cause only three there...only fair mate.

TropicalStarfish said:
I'm paranoid I got that corona...  Going to smoke a bunch tonight just in case I wake up sick tomorrow.  If I die, tell everyone I said, "I love you and have seen amazing things.  Cucumber salad..."

LOL :p 
share some weed

There is an instance of profound sadness when you find old letters you exchanged with somebody more than half a decade ago but from whom you've grown apart long ago. So long ago that you even deleted their number because not even annual pleasantries were exchanged anymore. I don't know how to feel about that. It makes you wonder if there's a way back somewhere. But a part of you knows that train left the station and that there's no point in holding onto the past. If there was ever even anything but mere curiosity that drove you to consider it.

Rodent said:
There is an instance of profound sadness when you find old letters you exchanged with somebody more than half a decade ago but from whom you've grown apart long ago. So long ago that you even deleted their number because not even annual pleasantries were exchanged anymore. I don't know how to feel about that. It makes you wonder if there's a way back somewhere. But a part of you knows that train left the station and that there's no point in holding onto the past. If there was ever even anything but mere curiosity that drove you to consider it.

Weird how people enter and leave.
Entering by imprinting marks of themselves onto us, making us evolve for better or for worse.
Leaving us with the feeling of loss or gain.

Kinda sad really.

Thinking that all the people worried about self isolating won’t really be that isolated at all. Most will still have someone to talk with, people to communicate with. If they want to know isolation, try going for most of 44 years without anyone to really talk with, let alone anyone be physically close to you.

Thinking about wiping my butt with strips of newspaper in a freezing cold outside toilet on me council estate as a kid.A couple of my older customers like to relate their strips of newspaper to bum stories but I just stay quiet and think I know I look young ...but I did it too mate.
I can't wait to go back to work.

Latest posts

Back