What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of how many chat apps and sites I have tried this week, and end up deleting all of them cause they are all a load of crap. Nobody wants to talk, it is all just promoting their Instagram or Snapchat, or someone pushing a webcam site, or a scammer that wants money, bitcoin, gift card codes, ect ect ect.

Have even been trying deviantart site again, but, it is just another lesson that even having a shared interest doesn’t mean it will be any easier to find someone to talk with.

It is all extremely frustrating and depressing really.

I got chips , frozen Burger fries ,kids will probably eat them all anyway lol.....I'd forgotten what they taste like ,luxury.But no eggs ,four mini supermarkets going on an egg hunt ...plenty of chocolate ones but no fried ones with me chips.Anyway asked if they had any...maybe eleven she said.

I really want to go back to work but this is life now gotta get used to it.

I wonder if the shits is a sign of the coronavirus or a sign of just me getting older and getting it because of eating a "Hungry Man" frozen dinner....

Richard_39 said:
I wonder if the shits is a sign of the coronavirus or a sign of just me getting older and getting it because of eating a "Hungry Man" frozen dinner....

Originally it wasn't thought it was. Sore throat, fever, continuous cough, respiratory issues were the common ones. However, there is some evidence out there that it may now be one of the symptoms for some.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/is-diarrhea-a-symptom-of-covid-19

I hope it's not. Take care.

What am I thinking right now?  

It's time for a two hour walk, I've got to walk out the front door, so do I go left, do I go right or do I go straight on?

Only 2 hours of very broken ‘sleep’ (I was awake to see every half hour), and now yet another day with nobody to talk with, not even online. And the touch and emotional deprivation feels like they are at an all time high.

I finally logged on today. Thought I forgot my password but I ended up finding it. Trying to keep positive here with everything going on.

I think I may watch another Documentary today.

I was wondering about Hungryman.
I think i will pass.

Latest posts

Back