What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LostintheBardo said:
MissBehave said:
Cucuboth said:
LostintheBardo said:
Why do so many people claim to be open minded when they aren't?

Because most people will just say whatever they think is the popular thing to say, whatever they think most people want to hear. Just like a herd of sheep really.

People acting like that is as interesting as a bag of flour. Plain, white and dry. 💗

I don't just mean it in that way though, like people may say they are open minded to certain ideas outside of the way they view the world but it becomes apparent real fast that they definitely aren't and they will just ignore any evidence in favour of the idea in question.

Most people want to be right. Even if the evidence points against their view. How often do we hear the phrase “fake news” being used now, when most of the time it just means that it goes against their view or belief.

That I am absolutely totally alone in this world. Physically and emotionally invisible. You won’t be seen if nobody tries to see you. And I don’t just mean visually. I am invisible because nobody has ever really looked at me with their heart.

Hope the universe pulls through so I can live and feel again.... So exhausted from fighting the darkness. And for what? to get only a few minutes of air and more hopelessness and someone else to steal the credit? :(

Just Games said:
I really miss work.
Likewise! I really hate sitting around. Like my time and energy to feel productive. Not wasted. Can't wait to get back to work! :)

ahsatan said:
i hope every psycho gets the virus and dies a slow painful death. :shy:

Don't say that. Two wrongs, don't make a right... We gotta break the cycle.

Karma exists. :) The wisest people are those that don't think they are whatsoever and wish no ill on anyone. Not out of fear or weakness, but out of wisdom and a 'strong' pillar of a heart bred from real pain. Nor is it naive. ☯️

Think higher. Not from a wound or a place of pain and negativity, especially when it comes to lives. Hate breeds more hate. <3

ahsatan said:
i hope every psycho gets the virus and dies a slow painful death. :shy:

Without us psychos the world would be a boring place. Ha! ha!

tumblr_lqq5p4iEIm1qglqe6.jpg

So many up's and downs, not sure who I am or who I'm talking to anymore.... So conflicted and just want out of this closure. Please..

Cucuboth said:
LostintheBardo said:
MissBehave said:
Cucuboth said:
LostintheBardo said:
Why do so many people claim to be open minded when they aren't?

Because most people will just say whatever they think is the popular thing to say, whatever they think most people want to hear. Just like a herd of sheep really.

People acting like that is as interesting as a bag of flour. Plain, white and dry. 💗

I don't just mean it in that way though, like people may say they are open minded to certain ideas outside of the way they view the world but it becomes apparent real fast that they definitely aren't and they will just ignore any evidence in favour of the idea in question.

Most people want to be right. Even if the evidence points against their view. How often do we hear the phrase “fake news” being used now, when most of the time it just means that it goes against their view or belief.

You're absolutely right, though to be honest... I've been guilty of this a time or twenty... Mostly because I was angry and just didn't want to see the other person's side at the time.

That I am absolutely totally alone in this world. Physically and emotionally invisible. You won’t be seen if nobody tries to see you. And I don’t just mean visually. I am invisible because nobody has ever really looked at me with their heart.

(((Internet Hug)))

Here's a thought process to get the wheels turning...

What compelled you to add salt to that negativity? What will a legitimate open-minded person become if people are far too cynical of them? Closed-minded or join the "herd" just to be accepted. Another light extinguished because people refuse to think it exists out of their own experiences and feel self-righteous angry with it. Which then makes them another cynical, entitled/selfish person without explaining to someone as to why, won't add more to the cycle? *think out the box people*

It works both ways folks! Congratulations, the very thing that you deemed unrealistic is the very cause of why the cynicism of it it exists in the FIRST PLACE! Lead by EXAMPLE! :p

And if you take my words wrongly. Please. Breathe in, relax, and think it with an OPEN. MIND. <3

And if you want your heart to be seen, you have to show it all the same. Stay vigilant that someone will eventually love it the same. You get what you give, even if the feel the odds are against you. Stand up and remain yourself. Don't let the world and shitty people bring you down with a hypocritical view of 'REALISM'. :)

And for the tough love people out there ; Put a mirror infront of yourself and ask yourself if you are angry or wise with your advice. Are you saying it with calmness or your own anger of your PAST? More times than not, it is fueled by anger or hurt. Not wisdom. It's just tough words or a need to vent, NOT love, if fueled by that. You're just making YOURSELF feel better and MORE IMPORTANT.

Want to debate this REALISM and LOGIC? Please, PM me. ;)

I crave this darkness.
I love the veil you put on me.
Black organza spinning tighter around my neck.
Feels just like home.

Enjoy wondering why your lives feel like honeysuckle then and why you're unhappy and your PLEASURES are SHORT. LIVED. FACTS! TOUGH Realism. :)

Grow up people. Stay in the mud and don't dare complain about it like children the next time you're depressed. Raise your vibrations.

Want the darkness, praise the darkness then don't dare ask for any light. As per usual, ironically, and hypocritically the mindset of children. Self-justified logic is paired with a past fueled by emotions or the inability to feel love. NOT logic. Your heart is closed. Yet when you find yourself lost again - That's your heart opening up again and that is why you cry.... but hey... don't take my word for it. Keep that view, it'll happen again. Don't you worry. ;)

One's passive aggressive and hides in the darkness. And another feels superior and doesn't even want to debate. But darkness is "strength" and not egotistic. And the light which is out in the open is supposedly "naive". Amirite? You've lost your souls to feel less hurt.

Oh and btw, this is Siku. Go ahead and crucify me and re-ban me *offensive comments removed and request granted - mod edit :D*

Latest posts

Back