What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Person makes joke on my facebook post. I make joke back.

Person PMs me to make sure I know they are joking. I make another joke.

Person decides to ask me about the weather, which was what the original post was about.

I may go eat a cookie.

I'm glad everything worked out with the tropical storm, we didn't get hit that hard by it. Which is a good thing. Now I'm hoping it won't hit us again, but I know it's hard to control things like that, haha.

"Never ask the barber if you need a haircut." One of my favorite quotes that has often come in handy.

So you finally do something you've been putting off for a really long time because you didn't really want it before that and then you just get slammed with the thought of "OMG, what have I done, do I really even want this." Ever have that feeling? :club:

I think it'll be good for me, but there's always that doubt in the back of your mind. Also, the attention is horrendous. I don't like it at all and I don't like what comes with the attention.

Meh, it is what it is. Rant over.

I like it when it's that quiet you can hear the blood pumping though your head... or is this some kind of stroke?

Working and living at home close to 24/7 I just realized that I don't even think to change clothes often enough. Wow. Thankfully I shower everyday. Whoooo!

I wish it wouldn't take me so long to get up the nerve to do the things I have to do.

Or I wish I could take as long as I need to, in order to get up the nerve to do these things. But that isn't possible.

I keep freaking out, like, what if I can't do it? What if I got in over my head?

I don't know. Guess I just have to take it one step at a time.

TheSkaFish said:
I keep freaking out, like, what if I can't do it?  What if I got in over my head? 

What if you can? 

You're overthinking things.  I have no idea what you're talking about, but it doesn't really matter....unless it's something bad, then don't do it. lol All anyone can do is try their best.  Even if it doesn't work out, there are a million more opportunities.

International Men's day today.....c'mon you have to celebrate that we being the backbone of the family/world

Honestly where would they be without us ;)

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
International Men's day today.....c'mon you have to celebrate that we being the backbone of the family/world

Not in insane asylums?  :club:

lol just kidding.

No Callie they called Phyciatrick hospitals now :club:

Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:

lol just kidding.

You men also have a day tomorrow.  National Absurdity Day :D 

*runs away*

TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:
TheRealCallie said:
Just Games said:

lol just kidding.

You men also have a day tomorrow.  National Absurdity Day :D 

*runs away*

Is ok Callie no need to run think I'll skip Absurdism day..beyond my remit .But thanks for the new word I'm looking forward to using it often...stop being wildly unreasonable  :D.Anyway Big Up for us men we have a lot to deal with ;)

Just Games said:

On radio they mentioned several times today that it's international toilet day. But they didn't mention men's day! HAHA

Myra said:
Just Games said:

On radio they mentioned several times today that it's international toilet day. But they didn't mention men's day! HAHA

Toilets are admittedly more useful than we are and deserve the exclusive accolades.

I am thinking about my health. Too much stress damaged my health. I have heart issue at age 44. Is not it sad? I can never come out of this problem anymore. I always loved to walk, but now I can't even do my activities around the house. This is making me so sad. Being lonely make things even worse:(

Right now, just wishing there was somewhere, online or off, where I felt like I fitted in and was accepted and had people to talk with. Everywhere I go I go alone and just find people so cold and uninterested in even trying to be friendly, and online every site, app, group I try is just a flood of scammers or people pushing their religion or playing at amateur psychology.

Latest posts

Back