What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming back to visit here feels like visiting and old neighbourhood I used to live in. You might see some familiar people, you'll see a bunch of new people.. but the air, the environment, the smell is still kinda familiar and they just bring back memories.

****, people.  I guess I've had times when I've been no better, but seriously, y u no check your LinkedIn?  

windsley said:
coming back here to share some stories, check the diary section ok?

I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I've always liked your name.  I feel like "windsley" could be like an old man wizard or an elemental/nature spirit that controls the winds.  Like you could hold out your palm and breathe into it, and it would keep going until it formed a tornado somewhere  :p

I saw a big coyote right here on my street tonight as I came in for a walk. I've seen him around the neighborhood lately, it was pretty cool. Although I hope for his sake he moves away, because I don't want anything to happen to him for sticking around. Most people probably don't want a big predatory animal out and about.

Hi Amy :club:

I've seen coyotes as big as deer before. But yeah, usually in between a fox and wolf.

My kid tested negative for COVID again. Only about a third of the students opted to get the free recommended test, but there was only one positive in the bunch.

I have been confronting some pretty tough stuff lately. Even this far into sobriety, it's still hard to not say,"Why do I even exist?" when I feel helpless. I guess that is why I exist, to answer that question. I am human. I have a large stack of fears, and I have only been able to chisel away at them, one at a time. But that pile of victories is starting to show in the background.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I have been confronting some pretty tough stuff lately. Even this far into sobriety, it's still hard to not say,"Why do I even exist?" when I feel helpless. I guess that is why I exist, to answer that question. I am human. I have a large stack of fears, and I have only been able to chisel away at them, one at a time. But that pile of victories is starting to show in the background.

Congratulations on the ever-growing pile of victories. That sort of progress, as gradual as it can seem, can be very inspirational to other people too.

Signing up for the dating site was not a good idea, I knew it was not a good idea but I still did it *face palm*

Finished said:
Serenia said:
Signing up for the dating site was not a good idea, I knew it was not a good idea but I still did it *face palm*

Well, don't feel bad. You made effort.  It should work. It's just that everything is a **** fraud nowadays.
Thanks I dont feel bad.  I'm not cut out for it.  I am too rigid and dont play games.  It doesnt fit in well with all that.  Hey hoo.

Serenia said:
Finished said:
Serenia said:

Well, don't feel bad. You made effort.  It should work. It's just that everything is a **** fraud nowadays.
Thanks I dont feel bad.  I'm not cut out for it.  I am too rigid and dont play games.  It doesnt fit in well with all that.  Hey hoo.

Not playing games makes a lot of things more difficult, as there are so many people who do. Good for you for not participating in the rat races and for giving the dating sites a try. At least now you won't have to have any "what if" thoughts about them.

Alyosha said:
Serenia said:
Finished said:
Serenia said:

Not playing games makes a lot of things more difficult, as there are so many people who do.  Good for you for not participating in the rat races and for giving the dating sites a try.  At least now you won't have to have any "what if" thoughts about them.
Yeah I'm finding it quieter than if I pretended to be or offer things I'm not.

Latest posts

Back