What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that the truth....even as a ha ha because the forum members do know whats going on---Yes...priscella..

Finished said:
TheRealCallie said:
Finished said:
We aren't pretty people so it takes a honeysuckle ton more effort.

"We"....?  Are you talking about physical appearance?
If so...
Have you ever seen what Ska looks like?  He's actually pretty good looking.

Yes, I was going by physical appearances. I've seen no pictures of anybody on this site. I have to go by what is written and/or implied. Hmm. That would change things if it is true. People are initially judged based on appearances. Not looking bad definitely gets past the first major road block.

Yeah, people don't use the faces thread much anymore.  I've posted mine a few times, but took it down pretty quickly. 
I wouldn't be so quick to judge though, at several people aren't ugly at all, even though they say they are.

I should do try to accomplish something today but it just doesn't matter. I think I've become my own enabler. Ha! ha! Maybe I should hold an intervention for myself by myself. But, that would just create bad feeling and arguments. Ha! Ha!

I'm hoping the threat of local lockdowns won't interfere with my forthcoming holiday. Things aren't looking too good.

Finished said:
I'm tired of seeing and hearing all the lying political adds on both sides. Please make it stop!

I've managed to avoid them.  I tell myself, my problems have been mostly the same, regardless of who is president, or whatever party is in charge.  Maybe one party will make it a little easier or harder than the other but I think we're all pretty much on our own...it would be nice if it was better but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

Also I think this is the first election I'm not going to vote in, since I was eligible.  I don't think either one of these guys is going to help me, and with coronavirus adding inconvenience into the mix by making me vote by mail, or actual danger by going to the polling place, it's whatever.

TheSkaFish said:
Finished said:
I'm tired of seeing and hearing all the lying political adds on both sides. Please make it stop!

I've managed to avoid them.  I tell myself, my problems have been mostly the same, regardless of who is president, or whatever party is in charge.  Maybe one party will make it a little easier or harder than the other but I think we're all pretty much on our own...it would be nice if it was better but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

Also I think this is the first election I'm not going to vote in, since I was eligible.  I don't think either one of these guys is going to help me, and with coronavirus adding inconvenience into the mix by making me vote by mail, or actual danger by going to the polling place, it's whatever.

Yeah, with each passing president my life's plan is getting further and further away. It's doesn't really seem to matter. They all suck. I won't be voting either. It doesn't matter. It's a loose loose loose situation.

Too much aggro.

I had an anger spike. Nagging really does bother me a lot, that and being limited/imposed on/kicked around, and humiliation.
But as hard as it may be to believe, I'm not like this all the time.

I really hope my best friend will forgive me for the stupid mistake I made...I miss our chats a lot but I don't know if it's the same for her which sucks

Latest posts

Back