What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Christmas time!
Just hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring tingle tingling too (ring-a-ling-a ding-dong-ding!)

Finished said:
ahsatan said:
I love veggie burgers😺🍔

Yeah, those are pretty good too. Although it's kind of cheating, they are even better when fried on a grill that's just had hamburger meat grilling on them.

Everything tastes better with BACON !!!

The person I've been friends with the longest, and one of my last local friends, is moving across the state in January.

Before the pandemic we still met up pretty regularly to play pencil and paper rpgs or just hang out.

I understand why he has to do it, but I'm still sad to see him leave.

Came home from shopping with money, and quite a bit of it, left over. There must be something wrong with me.

Hoping I haven't gotten in over my head.

Excel was fairly easy to memorize and get a feel for. Access was a little harder.

Visualizations with Excel and Power BI so far are WAY harder. Lots more to memorize, and much more dense to understand. I've never been that good with, and easily overwhelmed by, computer-y things. But, that's where the money is (especially since the medical field is out of the question for me - really not into blood, diseases, parasites, etc.)

I feel like I've gotten myself into a situation that doesn't play to my strengths, cause I don't feel like I'm very good at this. But that's the problem, I've never felt like I had any strengths, like there ever was anything I had a knack for, or was particularly good at.

Not knowing what I'm good at, what is my best chance at success, has been the bane of my existence.
It's led me to just try to guess whatever pays the most, but not actually being good at those things.
Still, I have to look at it that way cause I want to escape frustration. The level I was born at in life, it wasn't great to begin with. And since the 2008 recession, it's only been getting worse every year. I don't mean to be offensive or ungrateful but it is the truth. Chances are, whoever is reading this, that you live a higher standard of living than I do.

I don't know what I actually like, what I'm curious about, how I would actually want to contribute to the world. I've pretty much always had to approach it from, "what can I do that actually pays?", because like I said, I've wanted to escape my level in life and get to experience something better before my life ends. But I have no idea what I'm actually suited to.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just feeling a little bit discouraged right now.

Daily Positive Affirmations:

In spite of having all the right strategies and all the right tools, there are still those moments that you find yourself unproductive. You might even be doubting your abilities and your accomplishments. For those times that mindset roadblocks and limiting beliefs prevent you from taking action and being productive, it's time to assess the words and stories you tell yourself.
As long as it resonates with you and it helps you turn negative thoughts into positive thinking, it's worth trying.

Positive:1- I am grateful for my freedom to choose and I choose happiness.
Positive:2- My success is in my hands and I am more than capable of accomplishing it.
Positive:3- I've overcome many difficult challenges and I am more resilient than I realize.

Please refer to these:

Positive Video-1: https://tii.ai/Positivethinking-0
Positive Video-2:https://tii.ai/PositiveMindset-1
Positive Video-3:https://tii.ai/PositiveMindset-2

Regards,
Andy

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Came home from shopping with money, and quite a bit of it, left over. There must be something wrong with me.

Maybe you have visited the "99 Dollar Store" and so u have some left overs. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back