What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ng 80 by now, or beyond. That's one of the few demographics that can buy a car like that anymore. Although if he made enough money to have a car like that, I'm surprised his liver hasn't quit yet - if he has that kind of money he had a stressful career, and if he had a stressful career, he was almost certainly a serious boozer.

Red with white stripes. Not sure on the track pack, didn't look that long at it.

I live in the Daytona area, so from now to Thanksgiving is when all of the car shows happen. I've seen all sorts of wild cars over the years, man. The guy that owns the 500 also owns a series of movie cars such as the Bat Mobile from the Tim Burton film, and the Ghost Busters hearse from the first movie. That guy is also super old. He owns a shopping center within walking distance from me, parks the Ghost Busters hearse outside of it in the parking lot for show sometimes. For an incredibly expensive price he rents the movie cars out for show for local businesses to park to draw attention. It works, honestly. Just probably not worth the 5 and 6 figures he charges.

Red with white stripes. Not sure on the track pack, didn't look that long at it.

I live in the Daytona area, so from now to Thanksgiving is when all of the car shows happen. I've seen all sorts of wild cars over the years, man. The guy that owns the 500 also owns a series of movie cars such as the Bat Mobile from the Tim Burton film, and the Ghost Busters hearse from the first movie. That guy is also super old. He owns a shopping center within walking distance from me, parks the Ghost Busters hearse outside of it in the parking lot for show sometimes. For an incredibly expensive price he rents the movie cars out for show for local businesses to park to draw attention. It works, honestly. Just probably not worth the 5 and 6 figures he charges.

Yeah I thought he might be super old. People want what they had, or wish they had, when they were youngsters. Neat about the movie cars too - we have a place like that by me, it's a museum with classics and TV/movie cars there too, even for sale if you're looking. I've been there once.

You can tell if it's the track pack or not, based on whether it has the big wing on the back, or if it has a smaller, more subtle wing, among other things - but the big wing is the main giveaway. Personally, I like the look of the regular road version better. Same with the GT350. It costs a decent chunk less, while having the same power and doing everything I'd want it to do. I'm not really a racer, more into the whole boulevard cruising thing.

And our show season is more like May to maybe early October. I've only gone to one since covid started, but it's definitely a fun little diversion from time to time. You never know what you might bump into there - a couple summers back I saw a Royal Maroon '69 GT350 and I was glad to see it's just as gorgeous in person as it is on the Internet.

For me personally, I could have pretty much any SVT or Shelby Mustang, and I'd be happy - that's the dream.

I'm thinking I hate parades that wake me up at 4. Especially with the girls tossing me sweet smiles. If I'd had a plastic pellet gun, they wouldn't have smiled long..🤬

Yeah I thought he might be super old. People want what they had, or wish they had, when they were youngsters. Neat about the movie cars too - we have a place like that by me, it's a museum with classics and TV/movie cars there too, even for sale if you're looking. I've been there once.

You can tell if it's the track pack or not, based on whether it has the big wing on the back, or if it has a smaller, more subtle wing, among other things - but the big wing is the main giveaway. Personally, I like the look of the regular road version better. Same with the GT350. It costs a decent chunk less, while having the same power and doing everything I'd want it to do. I'm not really a racer, more into the whole boulevard cruising thing.

And our show season is more like May to maybe early October. I've only gone to one since covid started, but it's definitely a fun little diversion from time to time. You never know what you might bump into there - a couple summers back I saw a Royal Maroon '69 GT350 and I was glad to see it's just as gorgeous in person as it is on the Internet.

For me personally, I could have pretty much any SVT or Shelby Mustang, and I'd be happy - that's the dream.

Yeah, see that's my thing too. I prefer classic cars to sports cars and high performance vehicles. NASCAR kinda gutted the art of racing with their regulations and standardizations. Yes, it makes it more about technique, so that aspect of it does make sense, but that kinda, well, shafts the design of the car in the picture a bit. It is however safer, I will credit them for that. Richard Petty and Rusty Wallace cars are both here as well. Rusty Wallace actually used to hang out at a bar that's also like within 10 minutes from me.

But yeah, classic cars are nice. I like me some old looking antiques. Stuff from the 80s and back, when cars were better made for durability and had proper mechanics instead of 1400 computers in the engine. My dad's a retired auto-mechanic, I don't know much about cars because he never really taught me, but I know enough to agree with him that yes, they are indeed a pain in the ass. 😂 But yeah, there is definitely an art form to it, I understand it. I worked in emission control distribution for a while, so I got used to understanding the exhaust system, headers, pipes. mufflers and cats, etc. The actual mechanics of engine design I appreciate, but I can also understand the frustration that people have against corporations trying to make it to where you have to bring it to the dealership for repairs, because that cuts out a huge section of an actual historical trade skill in the industry.

I’m thinking I can barely hold my eyes open but in 46 minutes I get off work and once I’m home I’ll be wide ass awake. I’m also thinking I want to live with these mountain men on this show.

That's great. thx!

I like 1,4,5,9 but I'm not sure if they are suitable. I'm overweight and short(smth like №2 a little bit less in some parts)... and almost 40. I dunno, no open shoulders and long dresses then? Or maybe nothing of this is OK and I should check smth else? Then what it can be?

So complicateeed, I've never choosed a dress myself(those I don't like had to be a certain color and there was no choise and previos my mother bought). Only jeans and t-shirts. My daughter also can't help me, she can only tell when I put it on, which is better, but can't advise on a picture(and I guess the best for her is one with Harry Potter or a kitten))).

P.S. Yeah, 7 and 9 are the same, but I don't know maybe the 9th color is too bright.

View attachment 5430
My vote is number 5. But I think all of them need a splash of color somehow. Like possibly a very thin jacket or cover of some kind that would match your shoes and purse. Maybe even a nice brooch.

Since there are 3,600 seconds in an hour, and most people make less than £36.00/hr, their time is worth less than a penny per second. It's literally worth your time to pick up a penny from the ground.
That assumes you can actually find a penny a second. With interact, money isn't as abundant as it used to be.

That assumes you can actually find a penny a second. With interact, money isn't as abundant as it used to be.
When I was briefly in the rat race I used to commute into central London by train. Somebody had superglued a 50p piece to the pavement just outside the station, for 3 days I watched loads of people trying to pick it up as they passed by, on the 4th day a guy turned up with a Stanley knife and claimed the 50p. I'm sure there's a moral to this tale ... but it defeats me 🤷‍♂️

Since there are 3,600 seconds in an hour, and most people make less than £36.00/hr, their time is worth less than a penny per second. It's literally worth your time to pick up a penny from the ground.
Nice reasoning. But, not after age 50. It takes a few seconds to take a deep breath, bend down, moan because it hurts, grab the penny, drop it, pick it up again, slowly stand up moaning the entire way, finally exhauling, and then realizing it was another **** Mexican Peso worth nothing. Unless it's a US five dollar bill it will remain to be added to some younger person's fortune. ;)

.... Somebody had superglued a 50p piece to the pavement just outside the station, for 3 days I watched loads of people trying to pick it up as they passed by, on the 4th day a guy turned up with a Stanley knife and claimed the 50p.
OMG! That is so funny. I think I will start epoxing coins all over the ground. Ha! ha!

Nice reasoning. But, not after age 50. It takes a few seconds to take a deep breath, bend down, moan because it hurts, grab the penny, drop it, pick it up again, slowly stand up moaning the entire way, finally exhauling, and then realizing it was another **** Mexican Peso worth nothing. Unless it's a US five dollar bill it will remain to be added to some younger person's fortune. ;)
This made me dieeeeeeeeee laughing 🤣

The night you ran off in the rain I caught you up, I tried to explain.
I will admit it I was four sheets to the wind but to break your heart was never my intention.

The night you ran off in the rain I caught you up, I tried to explain.
I will admit it I was four sheets to the wind but to break your heart was never my intention.
if that is from your own artistic writing you sir have a great talent :)

if it's from a song I have never heard it

Latest posts

Back