What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking what an 18 years old would think (I am old- 30s): "why isn't the last blackpink song having more views?" - but I'm happy with retarded views like that because I've learnt that experience is greatly overrated while energy is everything. Being young with dreams is everything, I'd rather be starving at 20 than a millionaire in my 60s.
Ah. Well since i'm in my 40's, if you get to be a millionaire...help a brother out? 😁

I should choose that damned dress. Maybe I should use a dice? And does it really matter whar dress to choose if you are neither pretty nor young? :oops:

How many of these responses did you get before landing that job Princess?

"We'd love to hire you Ceno but your spelling mistakes and poor grammar show you're not as "detail-oriented" as you claim."
Zero… I obviously must have gotten by with my looks alone 😅 yikes everyone is being super mean about my crappy spelling lately 🙈 since when is being stupid not sexy and screaming “please save me I can’t make it on my ownnn”… ugh back to the drawing board

Today I walked 8 miles round trip to buy a new phone since my old phone bricked on me finally.

Tomorrow I will bicycle another 6 miles round trip for two weeks worth of groceries after a 8:00 A.M. dentist appointment for a cleaning that is en route. Because screw gas prices, car payments, and car insurance, that's why.

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by hardassing it instead. 🤪😂

Today I walked 8 miles round trip to buy a new phone since my old phone bricked on me finally.

Tomorrow I will bicycle another 6 miles round trip for two weeks worth of groceries after a 8:00 A.M. dentist appointment for a cleaning that is en route. Because screw gas prices, car payments, and car insurance, that's why.

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by hardassing it instead. 🤪😂

In all seriousness, bravo for doing something good for your health with all that walking and biking (y)

But at the same time it's sad that this is life these days. When I was a kid, I thought we were going to go forwards, but we're actually going backwards. It makes me so mad, sad, disinterested and disengaged with the world. I feel like ever since the 2008 recession, the country split into two parallel Americas - Rich People America, which just keeps getting better and better all the time. And Everyone Else America, which is actually devolving into a third world country.

I distinctly remember life being a lot better than this as a kid, and if it were possible, I would go back in time and just live and re-live the 1990s over and over again for the rest of my life, when it felt like we finally evolved out of the bad old days of World Wars, the Great Depression, the Cold War, crime and violence in general, and THE FUTURE was just around the corner because science/technology and modern thinking saved the day. If this is "the future", I'll pass. Give me blocky computer graphics and my 1990s lifestyle over this "new normal" any day! 😝

Last edited:
In all seriousness, bravo for doing something good for your health with all that walking and biking (y)

But at the same time it's sad that this is life these days. We're actually going backwards. It makes me so mad, sad, disinterested and disengaged with the world. I feel like ever since the 2008 recession, the country split into two parallel Americas - Rich People America, which just keeps getting better and better all the time. And Everyone Else America, which is actually devolving into a third world country.

I distinctly remember life being a lot better than this as a kid, and if it were possible, I would go back in time and just live and re-live the 1990s over and over again for the rest of my life, when it felt like we finally evolved out of the bad old days of World Wars, the Great Depression, the Cold War, crime and violence in general, and THE FUTURE was just around the corner because science/technology and modern thinking saved the day. If this is "the future", I'll pass. Give me blocky computer graphics and my 1990s lifestyle over this "new normal" any day! 😝

Thank you. And for the most part I agree.
Everything's going to honeysuckle largely in part because of online media control. The whole reason I'm on this forum actually is because I'm intentionally disconnected and unplugged from modern social media, and yeah, my quality of life is better because of it.

I got a much nicer phone than my old phone, benefits of growing technology...downsides are that I bet its also got planned obsolescence built into it. :rolleyes:

As far as blocky looking graphics go, I'm still on my Final Fantasy VII grind. 😂 You know, BEFORE Microtransactions existed? 😂👍

While I definitely don't like the monetary division factor, because I don't really give into it through the social norms that people do, quality of things improve for me, because I stay pretty stagnant while the rich people can never seem to get enough and sotospeak what's empty to them we get tossed and that's new crap to us. 🤷‍♂️😅 I'm easily amused, I suppose. To me it's kinda like when said rich people buy a new car, take it on a single road trip, and then sell it off.

It began with an idea years ago I had on how to try to make gaming more cost efficient for myself, and it just snowballed into me applying that same logic to basically everything. Progressively, My non-necessity wants will just continue to become cheaper through me abstaining from what I consider to be more excess than I could find a practical use outside of my own entertainment for. And of my own entertainment, I mean, I'm easily entertained, so, that helps.

I wish being alone would stop the head games for me, seems like I have subscribed to a lifetime of head games 😅 maybe its my karma

I am thinking, do I ever deserve to be forgiven ?
So, are you like playing head games on yourself? Do you hide stuff in the fridge, tell yourself you never bought that item, and then later get mad at yourself because you found the receipt and remember hiding the item?!?!?!? Ha! ha!

Yes, you do deserve to be forgiven.

So, are you like playing head games on yourself? Do you hide stuff in the fridge, tell yourself you never bought that item, and then later get mad at yourself because you found the receipt and remember hiding the item?!?!?!? Ha! ha!

Yes, you do deserve to be forgiven.
Honestly… sometimes I think I bloody must be playing head games with myself 😅

And awh thanks Finished I really want to be forgiven but people love to hate me and who I am to take that away from them 😅🙈

I should choose that damned dress. Maybe I should use a dice? And does it really matter whar dress to choose if you are neither pretty nor young? :oops:
Are you getting a new dress for a certain occasion or just because you like it?

Are you getting a new dress for a certain occasion or just because you like it?
I've been invited to a wedding.
And as I've put on a weight I don't fit my old one anymore, and as it doesn't fit me as well(I don't like it and it's old after all), I've diceded to buy a new one. But I don't know how (( It's always a problem for me.
I've looked for about 10 on-line and don't know which one to choose and the more I try the more I decide just to put one an old one, who cares ))

I've been invited to a wedding.
And as I've put on a weight I don't fit my old one anymore, and as it doesn't fit me as well(I don't like it and it's old after all), I've diceded to buy a new one. But I don't know how (( It's always a problem for me.
I've looked for about 10 on-line and don't know which one to choose and the more I try the more I decide just to put one an old one, who cares ))
Just tell me the dress is a deep blue and I will die with jealousy... I neeeed to go shopping!!

What kind of a wedding? Is it an evening/formal, classic, casual, cocktail, themed?
formal. I also will use for the going out to a theater or sml like this

Just tell me the dress is a deep blue and I will die with jealousy... I neeeed to go shopping!!
You did know? ) Blue is my favorite and it looks good on me so I think it's going to be blue, not sure about deep though.

I've got a pictures of 10 I've choosed, if I can post it here and you guys could help me, I'd be very grateful(I can choose 3 that to order and try on).

Latest posts

Back