What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This ************ sounds like Boomhauer when he talks and on top of that he won't shut up...😒

If I were an alien, I would really beware of the humans and woudn't let them go outside. We(humans) are barbarian.

Ugh honestly it's taking everything and a fear of going back to a dark place to not just give in...
I get that, too. Most people would say be strong and don't give in but ultimately you are going to do what you want. Just stay busy and if fear is the only thing keeping you from giving in then use the fear until you don't need it anymore.

After waiting my entire life… can my dream really be coming true? 👣 💕 Could it really be my son!?!?? Wtfffff im shaking…

What does it mean when a person is pedantic?

Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter.

I'm glad that I'm alone. Nobody can gas light me, screw with me, yell at me, belittle me, mess up my stuff, cause me problems, cause me drama, play headgames with me, or otherwise hurt me. I definitely remember that the times that I feel lonely.
I'm glad i am alone too now. Because i've started to feel ultra ******* weird recently and i feel like i'm nuttier than squirrel honeysuckle, so until things get better i think it's best to be alone.

I'm glad that I'm alone. Nobody can gas light me, screw with me, yell at me, belittle me, mess up my stuff, cause me problems, cause me drama, play headgames with me, or otherwise hurt me. I definitely remember that the times that I feel lonely.
I wish being alone would stop the head games for me, seems like I have subscribed to a lifetime of head games 😅 maybe its my karma

I am thinking, do I ever deserve to be forgiven ?

I've asked myself that same question. I have stayed away from all people, except family, for 10years because I really got tired of being me. I'm not a bad person but I'm definitely not a good person. I know its not that simple either. All I know is that at least now I know my flaws.

After 3 blissful days alone, I haven't even left the house since Saturday, I've got to do peopleing today and I'm in a foul mood. 😠

I'm thinking what an 18 years old would think (I am old- 30s): "why isn't the last blackpink song having more views?" - but I'm happy with retarded views like that because I've learnt that experience is greatly overrated while energy is everything. Being young with dreams is everything, I'd rather be starving at 20 than a millionaire in my 60s.

Latest posts

Back