What are you touching, tasting, hearing, smelling, or seeing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
Let people know what movies, music, food, or anything else relating to the 5 senses your experiencing.

Well I am smalling the aroma of coffee that I have not had a drink of yet. I just had some chocolate so I can still taste that and be for that I felt something that is non of your business boy! :p lol So ye right at this present time am feeling pretty chilled out :)

Im smelling chocolate, im tasting chocolate,im touching the chocolate, I can see the chocolate and im hearing the lill person in my head (actualy its hormonal and screaming at me to have some more)! so chocolate it is!:p

I'm hearing ice fall off the roof of my house as things warm slightly, and water drip as it leaks along the edge of my apartment kitchen ceiling. Glad to be moving out of this dump soon...though it was a good first apartment :)

I am smelling my burger cook, and tasting V8.

I'm seeing snow. I wish that I wasn't. I either wish it'd -stop- snowing, or I wish it'd snow enough to cover up my door and windows so I could have a legitimate reason to not show up to work :D

Latest posts

Back