What color are you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hah that really got me. The end bit that I balded out was wrong tho. that bit is just not true. My color is Maroon

You are a creative mind that loves to express yourself in diffrent ways. Your friends often come to you for advice but you don’t really know why. You can be two entire different people. It really depends on your surroundings and the situation. Having fun is a big part of your life but you alsow want some time to yourself or just a minute or two to relax. You hate when things are taken too seriously and think that the world whould be bettre if people could just cut eachother some slak!.. You are a layback person and dislikes doing things in a hurry. You have a couple of friends that you really understand and feel you get something back from, but you do have some that you feel are just tagging along.

haha I'm blue! (da boo de da boo die...lol BAD song XD)

the analysis was erriely spot on..."You are a nice person who has friends that come in alot of variations. You are also smart, somewhat deep and you always seem to have alot of thoughts in your head. You're friends often tell you you're really sweet, nice and helpful. You love feeling at peace with yourself, that's when you work the best. You tend to act a bit diffrently depending on who you're with, and that you don't necessarily like and you might deny it.
You have a feeling that there might be something "speciall" about you. You often think of what's hapening around you and often se things that other people might not notice. You are a happy person that loves making other people happy =)..."

haha soo true!

evanescencefan91 said:
cool I got green

:D

*Fact* Its the most pleasing color to the Human brain.
Anyways mine yellow

You are a cool and happy person. You might be known for your amount of energy and sometimes constant laughter =D.. You like being the person you are and think that more people should stick up for the people they are! Have fun is your motto and you like living that way .. You have close friends and then you have friends that are not as close.. You are outgoing and it has hapend that someone thinks your a tad too much and didn't appreciate your randomeness..
Because of your strong personality and need for fun, you often hang out with people that are alot like you. Remember not to start wearing a mask, it's okay to not always me on top! =P
I'm guessing your numbers would be: Odd numbers or one that really means something to you.. =)

Agreed anyone?

I got green.

You are a "thinker" and often come up with really elaborate solutions and comments although you might not always say them aloud. You have a few close friends and feel appreciated when you're with them.. Otherwise you’re often shy and don't always feel as it though the people around you know "the real you"..
There is a great amount of brain activity going on in your head, pretty much all the time, and sometimes you can find yourself slipping away into your own world or into deap thougt.. You are either very deap or you think you are. You don't have alot of intrests but the ones you have you're really into or really good at =).. You have no problem being alone and feel you have your real strength inside yourself. You tend to get along with nature well.
Numbers: I'm guessing you don't have speciall numbers but if you do, maybe 1, 5, 16 or similar.

Black.

What colour are you?
My Result: Black

You are a bit of a “loner” and always have been. You have a creative mind but not everyone seem to be able to see the true capasity of your brain?! It’s happend that someone or some people have said things that have hurt you, what stiks with you is either, that no one really understands you, or you’ve actuallty started to believe the bad things that people “throw” at you..
You have a speciall place where you really do feel “like yourself”.. You’re naturally shy if you’re not in the right place but with a mind full of thought, you have things to keep you occupied anyways .. You love it when you have everything in order with yourself and you struggle to get there, but every time you get pulled down by something or someone you seem to fall just a little bit and it becomes easier to tripp.

Heh, that seems about right.

Green too; weird, because my room was forest green back in the day when things were really good...

Latest posts

Back