What Country?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No actually.

There is a lot from England here me being one of them.

Am from the midlands near nottingham... I see we have a brumy lad ;) I had a thing with this girl from Birmingham the other year back.

Welcome BTW

There are people on here from all over, but most are from the US and Europe

hah You ever been on the Birmingham eye? I have the other year back.

Not been on the millenium eye so I thought the Birmingham eye would have to do lol

I also whet to see little Britten live in Birmingham all tho I forget what the place was called I seen them in.

No, havent ventured onto the Eye - I rarely go into the city centre, not the best place to go in my opinion.

I liked it there. Normally am not into busy placers but near the canal river I thought was nice.

Its quite nice by that canal granted. But overall a bit too pricey for me, and not easy to get to unless you like public transport (which I dont)

Ye the property up there is pricey that is true. Well I was only there for the day and we did spaghetti junction in a mini lol But the girl that I was with was driving and luckily she is from there originally and knows her way around. But it was nice sate out side the canal eating pizza :D

I'm from the states. don't hate me for it. or do, we deserve it.
this country sucks ass.
america the beautiful has long since become america the corporate.

Hey Qui.....I spent 3 months in the States last year, and I found most folks really friendly once they heard an English accent!

Didnt like the healthcare system though......no matter how bad people say it is, the NHS is the greastest thing ever.

I think your would fined that the poster above you ^^ would agree with you there mate.

I don't have anything against people or life here.
But compared to what this country has a capacity to be, to it's potential, it's crap. Basically.
That's what I meant.

Princess Cleocatra said:
Qui said:
But compared to what this country has a capacity to be, to it's potential, it's crap. Basically.
That's what I meant.

I agree with you Qui.. The US has the potential to be far more than it is. We've become a nation of greedy, insincere and ill-informed people. We place too much trust, and faith, in our elected officials who just sell us all down the river.. I doubt many will disagree with me on this, so instead of us all complaining about the wrongs, how about we come up with solutions instead..? We have the power, but do we have the will to really bring about change..? Call me crazy, but until people start 'doing' nothing is gonna change.. IMHO.

Well I think one starting point is changing how people become cantidates to be elected and making it harder for big buisnesses to get congresses ear. They should screen who can be lobbiests by how they are payed.

Skorian said:
Princess Cleocatra said:
Qui said:
That's what I meant.

I agree with you Qui.. The US has the potential to be far more than it is. We've become a nation of greedy, insincere and ill-informed people. We place too much trust, and faith, in our elected officials who just sell us all down the river.. I doubt many will disagree with me on this, so instead of us all complaining about the wrongs, how about we come up with solutions instead..? We have the power, but do we have the will to really bring about change..? Call me crazy, but until people start 'doing' nothing is gonna change.. IMHO.

Well I think one starting point is changing how people become cantidates to be elected and making it harder for big buisnesses to get congresses ear. They should screen who can be lobbiests by how they are payed.
I mean seriously your hear about the US allowing Iraq to build a nuclear weapons facility? I mean what the hell......
and they are saying there gonna use it on Israel (probably true)

Hijacc said:
Skorian said:
Princess Cleocatra said:
Qui said:
That's what I meant.

I mean seriously your hear about the US allowing Iraq to build a nuclear weapons facility? I mean what the hell......

WHAT?!?! When? Why? Where does it say this? Now, currently? I don't believe it.

You know what ticks me off. After digging a while back I found out that the info that Bush and his cronies fed congress was 10 year old information about plants we blew up like way back when. I think during desert storm. For real they dug up old documents and convinced congress old info was current is basically what they did. It was an outright lie. That is how everyone was tricked. It's outragious. I think I got this from an interview I watched with one of the actual weapons inspectors who's job it was to know what was going on. Cause they are the ones who would really know what is going on. Why we weren't listening to them, I dunno.

So in a manner of speaking what they said was true. Iraq did have possible WMD's and "was" trying to make them. About a decade ago... LOL. Whoops, they left that part out.

Skorian said:
Hijacc said:
Skorian said:
Princess Cleocatra said:
Qui said:
That's what I meant.

WHAT?!?! When? Why? Where does it say this? Now, currently? I don't believe it.

You know what ticks me off. After digging a while back I found out that the info that Bush and his cronies fed congress was 10 year old information about plants we blew up like way back when. I think during desert storm. For real they dug up old documents and convinced congress old info was current is basically what they did. It was an outright lie. That is how everyone was tricked. It's outragious. I think I got this from an interview I watched with one of the actual weapons inspectors who's job it was to know what was going on. Cause they are the ones who would really know what is going on. Why we weren't listening to them, I dunno.

So in a manner of speaking what they said was true. Iraq did have possible WMD's and "was" trying to make them. About a decade ago... LOL. Whoops, they left that part out.

It was something I heard from my teachers

Hi Sleepflower..............where are you in England (or UK if outside England).

I am in Birmingham, not too far from Bluey.

i'm from australia and so far i've only noticed about 3 other aussies.. deoressing much?

Latest posts

Back