what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started weight training again, after a 5 month break.

Shaved my hair off :D

Went for a walk and seen a huge bloody fish head in the middle of the street :p

And i still haven't been to bed since waking up yesterday

Let's see... I called the moving company to get an estimate for next month's move to Tennessee. Also, I finished all of my school work for the week (go me!) and called to reserve a hotel room for when I go to my class in Virginia later this month.

It's now 05:55AM. So far I've:

- Tried to sleep and failed
- Listened to my laptop fan
- Posted on forum
- Chatted

I cleaned my pool and went swimming...again errr !!!
I mowed my front and back yard.
I did a load of luandry.
I took a drive in my truck.
I spent time with my friend. I havn't seen her in a week, so we hung out a little bit.:)
My mom made some stirfried food..that was yummie :)
I went to my book study support group meeting.
I had to reformate my laptop ...again. err!!! Stupid Vista.
I read my book.
I played my guitar.
I'll probably go for a bike ride or go jogging in a little bit. Maybe go mediate at the park or something.
I'm downloading software or whatever stuff I had, to get my PC bak in the condition I had it.

It's been a good day..no truama, dramma or chaos.

12.00am-6pm was in rehearsal
6.30pm-7.00pm walked in (Don't know how it is in English, but the dictionary says that it is)protsessioon
7.00pm-10.15 had a folk party:D, where I danced and sang(It was soo cool:D:D:D)

grocery shopping day. i am so excited. probably people there.

only 9 am and Monday so the day is still waiting to be seized....whether or not I will do so is stilll to be determined!
It is supposed to storm here all day long....actually All Week Long, so my hopes of getting my pool filled and set up may be dashed. However I did remove my own stitches from my hand....I just did not have it in me to sit in line at the hospital to have 7 little stitches clipped....it only took me like 1 minute! and saved me like $100!

I called the corporate office of my local grocery store and complained about the lousy ******* service I repeatedly get from two of their employees and also the quality of the meat they are hawking to the people of this town....they obviously did not care so I commenced to tell them off and I will now take my business elsewhere...fresia them and the horse they rode in on!

I got a proper haircut for the first time in about five years.

I'd been in the habit of hacking it into shape myself with a hair shaper. I'd learned to do it well enough to get away with at work. I'd developed this phobia of that kind of physical contact from strangers, especially since otoplasty surgery left these scars on the backs of my ears.

Well, it was a fairly pleasant experience actually. Found a pretty hip salon to go to and aside from a little bit of conversational awkwardness there wasn't too much social discomfort.

I left style in the hands of the stylist and now I look quite a bit "cooler." Having to just sit and relax while they did their thing helped calm the nerves, too.

Bought a box of nicotine gum and am going to get back to quit smoking. I've seriously relapsed the past few days. Hanging out with just me and my thoughts is really bad when it comes to not smoking.

Will be going out after dinner to get some clear removable tape for painting the bevel on a mat at work tomorrow.

I'll be spending the remainder of the evening working on tie-dying a stack of bandanas. I'm making these as a gift to give away at the Burning Man festival, which I'm going to on August 31 to September 7. They can be used as dust masks or as a decorative accessory, and aren't too hard to transport across the country.

cool congrats on getting out of hs skippy

it's a great feeling

:D

today was pretty good wow pretty productive

well first a shocker i got up before noon today

about 11:40

then i went over to grant wood an elementary school and helped my old psyche teacher pull out weeds and stuff
then i worked at the bookstore for a few hours to finish putting away all of those books we got over the weekend
one guy came in and bought about $300 dollars worth of books which means that we made 370 bucks for the day
lol we don't get that much business

then i went over to my grandparents for a quick dinner

and me and my two cousins who are visiting from Texas for the week we went to see star trek it was pretty good :)

a little crazy with the whole alternate reality thing but whatever :)

then we came back to my grandparents house and we ate some brownies and played cards

then i came here and got online

:D

Thursday is my chill out day....Everyday is my chill out day:p
It's my alone time day. It used to be gift day.
I'd exchange gifts or nik naks with my ex-gf..just becuase.lol

I cleaned my pool...again.lol
I did my luandry, again.
I cleaned my truck...again. lmao
I played my my puppy.
I messed around with the vacumm cleaner and repaired it.

I read and listened to some cool selfhelp stuff.
I heard something today that made things click for me..

I downloaded music
I went for a midnight stroll.
Now I'm going swimming:)

Errrr....I just got done washing all of our automobiles...3 trucks and a car..

WTF???..I was going to be cool and just my mom's SUV..then my DAD drove up.

Now I'm just trying to cool off and chill out.

Took my daughter to get her permanent crowns put on ....so she can perfect her smile... they didnt fit quite right so we had to have them re-molded....it was a little disappointing...she was so excited to have her smile be nice again....but it will be right the next time.

hauled garbage out

Went to the gym in the morning, got back and got ready to head out into Baltimore to drop off a key to my boss. Parked in the garage on the top floor for the first time and saw how lovely the Baltimore skyline can be!

I dropped off the key, got some Subway, came home played some TF2 (Teamfortress 2 >_< [major geek<--]). Watched some craptastic movie on TV and hopped back on computer.

today i got up around 2pm
i got online for an hour, then i took a shower to rinse off the oversleeping and staying up late feeling grease

then i went to the bank to deposit some checks i went to Panera bread to get a chicken sandwich and a fruit come that i ate while reading a novel at Barnes and Noble stayed there for about two hours then i went to buy some swimming goggles so then i could finally go to the pool and swim some laps, it was like 6pm and raining but i'm a fan of irony so i stayed for an hour and swam laps for the last half hour i was the only one in the pool which was cool

then i came home took a shower since i was swimming in a public pool then i went to get a smoothie, but the plac was closed aww :(

so i stopped at a gas staion to get some vitamin water and candy and i went back over to Barnes and Noble to read some more

good day

:)

Latest posts

Back