what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up..watched some Anime...FMA to be exact. Ate a burrito, went to see my counselor, got home..watched some more FMA..at another burrito...then another..and am going to church in about an hour.

I went to uni, attended my genocides and holocaust lecture, had an hour break, then had my tutorial. Other than that I also washed by car and went grocery shopping

Quite a productive day!

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
woke up, ate greasy chinese, played computer games, drank coffee, smoked, drank coffee, smoked, drank coffee, smoked, dr..

Reminds me of those math questions in 3rd grade where you have to find and complete the pattern :p

I slept at around 7am.. my mom woke me up at 9 :( We had to go to get a blood test and stuff so we could renew our visa. I was like screw it let em kick us out. So I got up.. ugh.. blood test and an xray.
Went and visited my dads for an hour, my half-brother fell and got four stitches on his upper lip :(
Got home. My sister came over to stay for a week. I tried to sleep but I barely slept 2 hours.
I was gonna go ice skating but my ankle still kinda hurts. So I guess not.
Checked out some new music in Indonesian.. it sounds interesting..
Playing with my little sisters hamsters and waiting for CSI to show on TV..

well early this morning i watched some scrubs and a national geographic show on cannibalism while i drew a pretty picture of a dove

then i slept till about 4:30 pm got some juice and granola and got back online howdy

:D

Sodium said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
woke up, ate greasy chinese, played computer games, drank coffee, smoked, drank coffee, smoked, drank coffee, smoked, dr..

Reminds me of those math questions in 3rd grade where you have to find and complete the pattern :p

what a coincidence, i'm sure a 3rd grader could easily predict what i will be doing pretty much EVERY day for the rest of my life.. here's a clue..

get up, eat something, play some games, drink coffee, smoke, drink coffee, smoke, drink coffe, smoke, smoke coffee, drink games, drink smokes, smoke games.............etc :p

*yawns * i had a busy day i got up at 9am

went to my seminar on global warming, then an hour later i caught a cambus to the soccer feilds and played soccer, (poorly) but played nontheless, i made a move that would've been so awesome and heroic, if i didn't slip on the grass and fall, stupid street shoes i need some cleets

then i went to my soc/pscyhe class, came back to my dorm, took a nap, studied, played the guitar, took a shower wandered about online then on the streets got some food, then i went and took a rockclimbing lesson, and i got to climb

and i made it all the way to the top and touched the celing i was so proud of myself man that is hard, but gratifying work, came back here, got back online went to the C store got my beloved xxx vitamin water and a regualr bottle of water, came back online vistited here, after a few days of online vaca

so i've got to do a little more studying, then i'm gonna go to sleep got twwo more classes tomorrow, then it's a 3 day weekend

WOOT!!

g'night everyone

oyasuminasai

laku noc

( i can good night in 3 languages now yay i feel so worldly :p )

After work this morning I took my Aunt to breakfast. After that I went home and let the dogs out. Then I got on the computer for a little bit and went to bed. I woke up about 4 hours later from a horrible nightmare and also found out I got a letter today for Jury Duty. I got on the computer again for a little while and then took a sleep aid to try and get some sleep before work. Woke up and started getting ready for work. Took the trash out before I left and now here I am at the job.

got up at noon today very good time to get up went to my lit class my only class i had today which was sweet!!

came back to my room played uncharted 2 sweet

then i went and ate with some friends (so strange saying that :))

then we went to the field house and played badmiton which i actually didn't do too bad at

then lols we got a rackeetball court and played lighting soccer so we'd get in a line while two people played one on one ( we made a goal with backpacks and jackets like we always do) and then when one person made a goal they other person would get back in line

it was so fun :D

it got pretty crazy and kinda brutal i won a few
and man there was a spectacular collision between these 2 people

lols just as dangerous for the spectators as it was for the participants the ball would fly everywhere in line it was like dodgeballl

then i came back and pplayed some street some fighter with some people they had a handicap so i won a few

now i gotta go to sleep gotta get up for work at 9 bah

i hope i do okay

whenever i push a wrong button the cash register scream at me and i feel bad :(

but today i had a go day :D

hoope my cold will go away

Lets see I got up at 11 which is fairly early for me I had no school almost this whole week. Then I brushed my teeth and watched tv for like 3 hours straight and ate cereal. Then I went to a soccer game and a friends house. We played mindless video games for a while and then we ate dinner and cake and now im home writing this.

I got up at 11.10 am went for a cigarette made a coffe and went for another cigarette, jumped online went into the chat room. Went out and bought some smokes, put dinner on and I'm still online now I'm reading what everybody else has done.

Went to sleep at 1, got up at 6am, stared at computer monitor and sat around for a few hours and got a headache, so I took a nap until 1pm then went out to play badminton with my sibling. No plans for the sunday so far.

Lets see... Started work at 12:00 am handling parcel and putting it in semi trailers, took break at 4:00 am, and shared some tuna helper with my co-worker(actually she shared it with me because I was hungry and giving her the puppy eye stare.) When we got off break at 4:30, she ditched me and then I was working with this other fellow, and started talking about stuff regarding making beer, capturing yeast, finding out that its illegal to distill alcohol which made me upset because i wanted to make absinthe(and I still will regardless of stupid laws that force me to pay for something that if you are intelligent enough you can make it for free). We were also talking about things regarding resourcefullness, such as capturing rain water or having your own chicken coup and getting fresh eggs. Dude even mentioned stuff regarding rhubarb wine. I was absolutely blown away by the concept, and I have never thought about it. Mmmmm, I like anything rhubarb.

So, at maybe around 8:30 am I got off of work and went back home. Was greeted by both my sons and my youngest was talking up a storm. He must of missed me so much because he wanted to sit on my lap, because when he did he would talk and talk and babble on and on and if i would look at someone or something else, he would grab my head and turn it, making sure that im listening and paying attention to him. :) But according to my mom, he didnt sleep that great last night and was waking up crying throughout, so at around 10:00 am, I put him down for a nap. At 10:10 My oldest and I drove back to my work because I left my cell phone there. At 10:30 am He had karate and is a gold belt at the moment. It is now 11:30 am, and he is playing the DS for a bit while Im on here telling you what I did so far today while basking in the warmth of my light box. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did experiencing it.

Good God epiletic get some sleep :O

that's quite a busy day but i'm glad you got to hang out with your kids just don't spread yourself too thin

today i got up at 9am to go to work i found a quarter outside the building door, which was good my bike lock had issues so it took 15 minutes to get it unlocked fortunately i made it to work on time then i worked till 3pm kit was alright i worked with this one guy i hadn't worked with before and we talked a lot about video games, and language and literature and stuff

i f*cked up a little on there cash register i metn to put in $.50 and then 3.99 but i ended up putting in 539.9 ya i wouldn't pay that for a coffee

but i did okay in getting people their coffee and ect, which i guess was good evil cash register

then afterwards i biked past my dorm to a bike shop to get some lubricant for bike my lock so it's easier to open now which is good,

i didn't want to go out and buy a new lock

then i cam back and got some lunch while i read ( i'm rereading the 7th harry potter book)
i had a salad some pineapple, grilled cheese sandwich some mashed potatoes and turkey and gravy, with some water and crnaberry juice and i had some ice cream with butterfinger crumble for desert
ya num i know :D

then i came back i started cleaning up my side of the room a little still mess i have borrow someones vaccum again

then i got here online

oh and i got a letter from my grandmother with 20 bucks in it score XD

i also got my first paycheck for $170

i know double score XD

and i forgot last night when i was hanging out at the feild house and was talking to someone new thjey asked me i was a sophmore an di said i was a freshmen they said
ohh well you look older like you know more

seriously and i was like man you just made my day man i feel so cool thankyou for saying that

to think i could have the appearance of embodying knowledge

(embodying teheh honestly not that uncommon of a word in my every vocabulary)

ahh makes me soo happy XD XD

which is great cuz a few people have asked if i was a sophomore before and it's so great because last year in my highschool everyone thought i was a freshman :(

then now i donno i think i might go and do some laundry that might help get rid of some of the clutter around here if i cleaned my dirty clothes and then put them away maybe get some dinner take a shower then just chillax

hawks play later tonight they're currently undefeated at 7-0

go hawks!

Latest posts

Back