what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't worry depressingly in my book that's a good day

:D

(extra points if you throw in a nap there)

:p

played Street Fighter IV all day

I'm sort of out of my mind right now. Today was the perfect day for me to go running, which I haven't done in about 3 weeks now. I've just about killed the good workout habit I had worked so hard to develop this year. The weather was perfect, yet I stayed in the house all day playing that game, not even enjoying it. Huhhhh.

woke up thinking i could sleep in
went to band practice
6 hours later, came home and ate everything in the house
then mowed the lawn before it got dark (and i mean as it was getting dark)
now thinking about pie
and going to sleep soon.....awesome day.

Got up, walked my dogs, checked a few sites, posted responses, played games, doodled, ate, staring blankly into thin air until I have to sleep.

Lawrens said:
Got up, walked my dogs, checked a few sites, posted responses, played games, doodled, ate, staring blankly into thin air until I have to sleep.

Studied, ate kit-kats, napped, did some positive thinking, wrote in a journal, browsed this site.

Got up early to work on Halloween costumes
Braided my daughter's hair before taking her to school
Came to work
Worked on attaching the hood for a Halloween costume (We shall be Jedi)
Talked to a landscape architect, a lady from the IRS, and the guy in charge of the Building Code department of the Planning and Zoning department.
Procrastinated about going to the bank, using browsing this site as an excuse

got up at noon went ice skating with some friends

came back caf was closed i got a Dr. pepper and a small pizza, read some of the 6th house of night book, did homework lots of homework, did stuff online continued with homework
8:30 now
i think i'm gonna play some pool, maybe play some videogames , stuck on hard mode currently, getting past each tough part to find another one. probably take a shower read in bed or study a little then I'll probably sleep

:)

Ice Skating...nice! I haven't been ice skating in years. I was never very good at it, but I enjoyed going anyway.

I raked leaves, cut the grass and watched a few minutes of football here and there

Installed a new stabilizer bar on my car, because the one on it was cracked and my steering could have grown a mind of its own any moment :/

Also changed the oil, rotated the tires and now its ready for another gruesome winter.

Did some errands, fixed my last digital "painting" up a bit, responded to some people. Doodled a bit.

Went duckpin bowling. My scores were 74, 101 and 95. 74 is terrible. 95 and 101 are near my average. Duckpin is way harder than tenpin!

what is duckpin bowling sad sack?

I love your quotes lovecraft is a genious

lols

the last one is from senifield i believe

the hp lovecraft i can relate so well, i have been writting, some on my laptop i may post it later

but so beautiful i must find someplace safe to place it

In duckpin bowling the pins and ball are much smaller. You get three rolls instead of two. Even with the extra roll, it's a lot tougher than regular tenpin bowling. I think it is only played nowadays in Maryland (where I live) and New England. I started going to the bowling alleys again a couple months ago. I'm not good or anything, but it gives me something to do on my off days.

Lovecraft is my favorite writer. I read him way too much. Every couple months I seem to go back to my Lovecraft books. I also seem to have a Lovecraft quote for every occasion lol

The other quote is indeed from Seinfeld. I watched that show even more than I read Lovecraft!

Sometimes I try writing in Lovecraft fashion, but I always think it's terrible and never get too far. You should post what you wrote :)

I like the Harry Potter books too. But judging by the quote, Dumbledore would pity me :(

I slept. I slept alot. I seem to do that an awful lot now that I am no longer trying to find work. I love zoning out, I love the things I get to do in my dreams, actual people to talk to! Actual mysteries to solve! Actual places to go!!

As a child, I really used to fly.... how odd is she? I can hear you thinking....but yes, I used to fly, it is as vivid a feeling as if it were yesterday, I'd soar up and out, over the treetops behind my back yard and fly...fly...fly.... wondrous feeling.
Dreams are so much nicer than reality of this rushing river called life, standing on its shores....today it was raining, dark and cold, ice wraiths held the keys to my chains here in my self imposed prison....no, I can no longer chance the thin ice nor have the agility to leap upon the racing floes.... those wedges of failure after failure after failure, broken from my heart of wild beauty.

zem said:
little things that you remember, however boring, average or amazing,
I want to know.

me:

-I woke up and went to the library. I asked the librarian for books on minimalism. She told me to look up "minimawhatever" in the catalogue.
-napped in a big library chair
-went to the drugstore to buy toothbrushes and lipstick. My housemates called twice. I didn't answer.
-Looked at shops downtown. I started to get sleepy, so I went to a cafe and sucked on a strawberry smoothie and a green tea while I made a to-do list.
-got boring emails
-ate dinner with dad

i slept today and played runescape. got a pizza. umm. talked with a friend about random facts and attempting to grow a potato. in a few hours i have an extra shift at work, then ill come home and sleep. then ride my bike 6.5 miles lol and go to school. luckily i have the truck right now to drive to work.

yawns like a fun busy day h i

*yawns*

god i can't believe it's still wendsday I'm exaughsted

got up at 8 ******* am for a quick interview at iowa book the uni bookstore

so far I'm hired to work a temp job in december which is good sometime i gotta go to the post office to send in for a social security card

*yawns* so tired should be working on hw then sleep want to recall my day first

then i biked over to the dye-die di (dn't kw hw splld) house, that our lit teacher showed us yesterday

yesterday we went on a kurt vonneguant tour walk for lit class which was fun he taught here at U of I for a while
and this house where they have the writters workshop, and reading room where people come in study write read and ect, and dude check it they have free coffee, and you know by now, whereever there is something free you will find me

(sounds like song lyrics)

so i studyed for about an hour and drank some offee till the coffee started to kick in (and i don't have much tolertnace so, ya i feel it)

so then i just threw on some kick ass songs on my ipod and just biked around the subarn parts of campous weather todday was perfect for it.

then after about like half an hour to fourty minutes went to the building for my first class, by then the coffee was making me feel less good and more nervous so i sat down listened to some calming music rested a while and just chilled out, then i went to all my classes for the day wendsdays are insanly busy today was even more so

went to croatina then to Lit

came back for lunch, then i went to socail psycholgy dissusssion and check it
I got a 90% on my last essay which is great considering my last essya from lit

(god i feel physical pain thinking about that one)

so that was good, then i came back ranted online about such as I'm sure you saw, went to my CMS class, which is basically dinner with a random guy talking

I need to do some volenter work for that class need to get something set up, but things keep getting in my way,

after that I went to gay group therapy, which I'm calling it anyway cuz it sounds more fun (will and grace refernece)

which was okay talked alot about transgenders and such, it was interesting for a while, but then it got really long
then afterwards we began a long and painful search for an open restrant

thai flavor, close, mexican restroubnt closed, chilies closed

it was paiinful, then we of course just decided on ihop

(yay)

hey my japanse teacher told us this once

where can you find a one legged waitress

...at IHOP

cuz you know 1 leg gotta hop,

yay ya I'm sure you got that tehhe
kind sad my japansese teacher from highschool sweriously true storie

went in for like a mild toe surgery got infected, got flesh eating bacteria, and had to have her whole leg amputated :(

sad, she was kind a arunner too, she ran a marathon i don't think i can ever do that be nice if i could man, like 4-5 miles hell ya I can do that

10-15
oh dear lord make it stop

sorry that was a digression

i got 3 nummy pancakes with blueberry syrup, aand even scored some free hashbrown I'm always getting hasbrowns which rocks cuz i love them they come with things people order, and they don't want em so I'm just like bring em here

so in the end I had an alright time, came back talked to a guy i knew at the desk said incident may be music downloading :(

i got the guys email, sent it, didn't use very manycapslock asking what it was about, and said ps if this is about music downloading

sorry_sad_kitty_face.jpg

eh so tired, man socializing leaves no time for sleep,

i know it's good still, but the grass is always greener on the other side, now that i've met some people i just want to nap, we're doing mock negotitaions for my globabl warming seminar tomorrow at 9 *groans*

i gotta prepare an opening statement and such

I am representing the nation of friesland

which according to wikipedia is actually a country i wasn't sure if he made up countries or not

i thought it was where french fries came from

ahh and then i dreadfully need a showet and a nap

i hope there is no longer a disgustingly amount of hairs in there like last night i was going to shower, but i couldn't overcome the disgust i felt

there are only two showers for our floor,

hey you guys wanna hear a really bad and distastful joke

---whats the best part about being a cancer patient on the chemo ward

No hairs in the showers......

ya ya i know that was horrible

there is nothing funny about cancer i hope i didn't offend anyone

those lucky cancer patients

i need sleep

pray i get some

good night

oyasumnasai

Laku Noc

it's just

I am representing the nation of friesland.

i thought you were joking. like french fries. being bored at 1:00am... i wikipedia'd it. they have their own language, horse breeds, cattle, and tourism. lol.

So far today, I have cleaned up after 2 puking kids and 1 puking cat; made breakfast, washed laundry, scrubbed a carpet, re-scheduled with the garage, done dishes and sorted the junk mail.

It is only just 8 am.

This is going to be one long-ass day.

Latest posts

Back