what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My day off..so I decided to work on my car early this morning.
I took the parts apart, It wasn't that difficult..it's just a pain in the ass to work on mechanical things.
I took my time. It only took me 1/2 hour. However the freaken part I got from the store was the wrong part
and the actual part I need is not in stock. i have to wait 2 more days...oh will.

I needed a ride so I called one of my friends to give me a ride.
Errrrr...she freaken took me hostage.hahahaaaa.
She told me she miss hanging out with me and we should just spend sometime together.
So I spent most of day with her.
I just got home.

Ah come on, tell us

nerdygirl said:
I, uh, possibly started setting things up for me to be trained as a domme.

WOW!

I got up at 5, showered, fed the cat, made myself some breakfast, did my breakfast dishes, swept the floor, got the kids up, got their clothes, made their breakfasts, did those dishes, did their hair, got them off to school, ran to the grocery store for a few things I'd forgotten yesterday, did some laundry, messed around on the internet way too much, made some coffee, goofed off some more, had a snack, got pissy at someone, made lunch, got the kids from school, fed the cat again, fixed everyone's snacks, cleaned up the mess from the snack-making enterprise, goofed around on the internet some more, and still managed to write 2 pages of the book and pay some more bills.

Still to come: homemade pizza tonight, Snuggle-time with Mommy on the couch and bed time.

today was pretty good despite missing my first class because of my stupid alarm clock so i got up around noon got online

checked out the regular sites, then i downloaded x23 comics a branch off the x men comics, got some lunch chatted with my friend over some taco's and cranberry juice went to my logic class which was pretty nice since we got to go outside the weather is beautiful, i stayed after for about half an hour to get some extra help went to kick boxing which was fun and tirring, weent to philps hall but my prof wasn't there, got some food at burge then went back to philips hall for croatian movie night scored some free cookies sweet :D

came back loitered online did some reading/skimming for class then i read my downloaded comic books

squee XD love it shame they don't make more x23 is hawt

today I worked for the 8th day in a row without a break.. I've only had one day off a week for over a month now.. its so exhausting and I got so run down that I broke down at work earlier in the week and couldn't handle my dumb emotions lol. Just... too much to do for one person running a whole department alone 6 days a week with only one other person taking the other shift also running the department alone. Finally.. my manager is coming back, she had issues that were worth the long absense.. no complaints there I feel for her but finally tonight starts my relief. Shes coming back tomorrow which means I finally have off.... and the store manager felt for me when I was like all stressed earlier in the week that she gave me three days off in a row. wow.

Thats something I've never ever had in this company, I am so looking forward to this, its like a mini vacation. I'm going to sleep as long as I want, I have time to do things I've wanted to do for quite some time. :)

This morning I made myself wake up earlier and go to the park and walk for over two hours. :( I'm desperately trying to lose weight, I hit a plateu I'm trying to get past it but haven't yet. I lost 20 pounds then it stopped... I've been the same for awhile, I'm trying to switch up my diet some and exercise everyday, now that I have three days off I'm sure going to do 2 hour walks for the next three days. I saw 7 snakes on my walk today... lol, I touched one of them on the tail to make it go :)

I worked, it was ok, Its nice to feel the freedom of no responsibilities after 8 days.

today was pretty good got up about 10:40 got dressed straightened my hair and put on my pretty little spring blouse :p

went to make up a lab from last week then worked on this weeks lab, came back to room to get food but instead i read more comics

went to lecture got to go outside again nice :)

finnaly got some food num

went to rhetoric scored a snickers with my excellent trivia knowledge XD then i got online again went to haipkido my rockclimbing parnter f*cked up his foot somehow so i just bouldered a little on the walls came back got a Gatorade adjusted my facebook's privacy setting read some more comic books then i watched an episode of x men evolution on youtube man it's a great time to be a nerd

then i'm probably gonna shower then do ******* homework

I went to work then did some errans.
It gave me an excuse to go check out the babe at wal-mart customer service.
She's totally smexy. My blood boils eveytime I see her. She's a psycho *****...I just know it.:p
I'm in touch with my feelings...man. I recognize this familar feeling...
Only a psycho ***** can trigger such emotions in me...plus i have this crazy fatal attracts for her.lol
Yeap...100s of other women out and about but I like it her. :)

Today I had a day off from training, just did some uni work, took dog for a walk, washed dog, browsed net. Now I'm drinking some wine, eating cake, browsing forums and watching Youtube.

Got woken up early at like 4 am by a a stridently meowing, ravenous cat and a crying, bleeding kid who needed a bandaid, went back to bed, yelled at the kids for being too noisy, got up at 7:30, made pancakes for the birthday girl (though her birthday was actually yesterday), did dishes, wrapped her presents, took a shower, went to her birthday party at her dad's, socialized with the former in-laws, ate too many carbs, came home and vacuumed while blasting Lady Gaga, took some pictures, griped on Facebook, wrote a bit of my next short story.

Still need to do laundry and mop the kitchen floor.

woke up at 11:30 from the phone ringing, laid in bed for an and daydreamed then i went to haipkido class, came back showered got some lunch, talked to travelocity, hopefully the charges should be dropped so i'm gonna have to try getting the tickets again,

i have a feeling there's some kind of omni potent force preventing me from trying to do something and independant, i don't believe in signs i just believe honeysuckle happens, but oh what if it's too good to be true like so many other things i try

but on a happyier note

yayyyyy my comic books are done downloading XD

guess how I'll be spending the rest of the evening heck yeshh!

woke up, ate breakfast(never try to finish coffee after eating an orange, yuck), shaved, showered, did laundry, threw out I mean put away in a garbage bag in my mom's room 2/3 of the clothes in my closet, most of which are too big and from when I was fat, all of which I wouldn't and don't wear anymore. I finally got sick of throwing clean clothes from my bed to chair and back cause they wouldn't fit in the closet. Tried to do school work, really don't know what I'm supposed to have on monday for the research paper, which is due the 14th, or what it's supposed to be exactly on, besides being able to use our short story analysis as a base so we didn't have to start over. whatever. wasted some time, ate dinner. finished up by listening to three albums. now I'm gonna think about how alone I am until I decide to go to bed.

well other than the sunday evening/monday morning blues and homework

today was actually pretty good

I got up around 11:30 took a shower and got dressed, got online real quick then at one I met my friend and we got some lunch together. After that since it was really nice we walked down to the haunted bookstore, it's not haunted but they have kitties and they were soo fluffy I haven't had any actually kitty contact in over 3 months i miss my bi polar kitties so much :(

so I read some old manga, by the way why have we never seen the 4th Anne freaks manga, every time i go to barnes and noble they only have the first three but the 4th one has been out for years

WTH!!! I've been wanting to find out what happens since 2005!!!

anyways then around 3:30 we walked back to the west side, and we did our homework in the quad court yard while feasting on oreos and mt. dew, it was a really nice spring day I enjoyed the spring scenery, she enjoyed the shirtless guys playing volley ball

then after a couple of hours I came inside came online and studied, then around 8ish I met a guy from my reasoning class at the java house to study, and I ate a bagel it was quite good, came back around 10:30ish and I watched 2 episodes of Buffy and continued studying, Now I'm probably gonna change my sheets and then take another shower to get all this itchy pollen off me GAHHH

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MY TOUNGUE IS ITCHY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DX

for the love of god I hate spring,

oh I hope i can get 8 hours of sleep and not feel super tired,

today was a good day, but sstupid allergies and woman problems man I feel like crap

oh I yearn for thhe day to shuffle off this mortal coil

evfan out

:)

I babysat my 7 month old nephew and listened to him screaming about nothing for nearly half and hour, he wouldn't shut up.
I attempted housework earlier, then decided I can't be bothered.
Tried in vain to get the chickens to shut up (they go mental and start making an aweful racket over the slightest thing(s) sometimes, they go on and on for nearly 45 minutes sometimes) and tried to find out where the tiny white bantam hen keeps sneaking off to (my chickens are only fully free range because they keep bloody escaping and the little ones can fly).
Threw out years and years worth of accumulated junk.
Rang my dad to see how he was.

today was pretty god the weather was super nice got up around 10:20 and actually made it to class on time, went to class got lunnch chatted with some people real quick in the caf, went to coffee shop to cram in just a little more studying

took my reasoning test which I'm pretty sure I failed, but I think I might have gotten at least %50 which i consider a plus, since a week ago i didn't know what we were doing at all too bad i din't have more time to practice maybe i could have gotten it down.

came back took a nap for about 40 mins went to the field house and worked out, got dinner got online did laundry checked emails, man I'm really behind on my emails.

watched some buffy it was good

Got up, went to town and did some shopping, bought more My Little Ponies, had lunch in a nice little café, went back home, babysat my nephew again. Now I'm here.

Latest posts

Back