what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Vehicle checks at station 2
-Fire Inspection reports for a local counseling business
-Retrieved topsoil for my planter box

ah man today was really busy but also really nice

I got up at 9am, to go to work ( i overslept a bit :O)

bike to work

worked until 4:15 and then I biked down to robins lake, part of the cedar river and I went kayaking for the first time with a meetup group, it was really fin, it was a great day for that, but man that is a killer on the arms. Then we went out and got some pizza, which was yummy.

Then I biked back home took a long shower made some lemonade and got lonline
yay

:)

Drank 3 cups of decaf green tea.
Prepared myself for departure from a domain.

Remembered to grab my reusable grocery shopping bags.
Purchased a nice variety of fresh produce at a reasonable price, which included citrus, fresh leafy green vegetables, and other fruit- from 2 locations. Tried to make decent eye contact with others at the store.

Prepared and ate lunch.

Journalized my anxiety and depression
Took my Zoloft
Read the news over the WWW.
Listened to the local AM radio over the WWW.
Watched a few movies over the WWW.
Relaxed, stretched
Balanced my checkbook / triple checked account balances

My parents and their kids were delayed for 4 hours so I spent my morning waiting for them to call for me to get them at the airport. By 1:30pm, my husband and a phone call from cartown kia were the only people to wish me a happy birthday. Then I waited for that "big day" my husband took off work early to have with me but he had waited until the last minute to finish and turn in his resume for a job promotion. By 4 I was asleep on the couch. My mom didn't want to watch my toddler while we went somewhere so I went home alone while my husband tried to do something with the kids. I sat there and cried while my phone didn't ring and people I didn't really know or distant family members posted on my facebook. This is the worst birthday I've ever had and possibly a wake-up call as to how badly my isolation and depression has become.

I woke up took a shower, went shopping with my mother, ate some Mexican food, got 2 pairs of shorts, went with my mom to pick up my dad from work, went to the car inspection place, went home, and got on here =D

I had a doctor's appointment, nothing serious, just a check up.
I went shopping then met a friend for lunch.
Went home and read more of the book I am currently reading - 'Down Among the Dead Men: A Year in the Life of a Mortuary Technician' by Michelle Williams.
Spent a few hours in the garden with my chickens.
Arranged day out for tomorrow with a good friend of mine, as usual it should be a fun day. :)

aww well happy belated birthday chesire kiti

*hugs*

:D

today my dad and I went on ragbrai
omg

today I got at at 5:50 in the freakin morning got dressed, had some fruit and sunny D
then we drove up to waterloo and biked for over seven hours yay,

oh got at 50 miles I just wanted to kill myself and everyone around me, but then after awhile I got a nother wind and made it 70 miles yay
\\too bad we didn't bring a camera so I could show you guys how freakin wet we got in the rain, and the freaking hilarious tan/sunburnline from biker shorts. But I do have witnesses so I'm not just telling a tall tale, it rained sooo much

then I came home took a very very much needed nap took a shower read watched the illusionist which got better at the end

and got online and then I have to go into work at 9am tomorrow

yayyyyy

*cries* D;

I went to a little market in town today with a good friend and her parents, then I went home and tidied my room. Today was a good day. :)

Broken_Doll said:
I went to a little market in town today with a good friend and her parents, then I went home and tidied my room. Today was a good day. :)

I'm glad doll. :)

oh I'm sorry hungrybear I hope you get better soon

today was pretty good, after my one class of the day I got some lunch with a friend and biked back to the apt finished some of my readings took a nice long nap ate some cereal and had some cranberry juice. Went on a bike ride on the trail out back that was really fun.came back showered and washed my shoes, ate a grilled cheese sandwhich and watched the daily show
now I'm reading some of the hack/slash comics I downloaded

hopefully tomorrow will go well and I'll have tacked down my first week of school again

including kindergarten and preschool this will be my 17th year of education

so far.. just making myself crazy with writing, thinking, reflecting over emails i get and decisions to make. I wish i could have enjoyed the summer more instead of thinking so much and struggling so much with my own self. Now its raining every day. Oh well. I'll just try do something more fun.

sorting out my computer then i went to my old pictures folder which made me feel empty.

Latest posts

Back