what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today was super busy got up at 11:00 went to the IMU got something to eat, went canning for dance marathon

aka walking for over two hours in 35*F weather, asking strangers for money
we got$1330 ya, so about $65 for each of us
got pizza with some friends, came home went online, tried to find some comic book torrents

then I went to the night games which was really fun I finnaly got to try out the new rock climbing wall, which was awesome, although a little scary when not on sedatives, and it is a lot taller,

played some basketball ate pizza and chatted a little bit

and then I introduced my roommate to the guy I met today in attempts to set them up,

and yaaaa, I don't think it worked, it was a little umm awkward don't know what to talk about honeysuckle, **** it

I was socially forced to play the guitar *curls up into a tiny ball of insecurity*

and then I had my major mocked,.... hmm notice ow I just made that all about me

HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER

YAY

haha I want to get her a date so she'll owe me for life, or at least until she set's me up with a date, which if theyish be hot well then that's great too

**** you neurosis

1. helped grandson repaint bicycle
2. helped son clean carpets
3. sat in warm sun and yakked with a gin and tonic/twist of lime
4. went to dinner with family, had tons of laughs and even dessert
5. came home watched tv went to bed

A better day than normal.

Woke up late, missed a great time I could have had, played video games, spent 4 hours working on a montage for Black Ops, stressed out, and it's 3:49am and I'm still stressed out.

worked a really long boring shift tonight. then played black ops multiplayer for a while and started getting pissed at the game because that game has connectivity issues. matches always getting dropped and people in parties always disconnecting from each other. then having to deal with lag in game. i think its time to take a break from that game and play a single player game.

Prepare for a riveting tale!!

Not really.

Uhh I procrastinated on a paper that was due. I stayed up all night. So I am a bit tired, but need to stay up for 9 more hours for my night class. Exciting story huh.

Got up, fed the kids and cat, took the kids to school, ran to the grocery store for baking chocolate, made a breakfast sandwich, did some laundry, washed the dishes, vacuumed, baked some brownies, plucked my eyebrows (was starting to look like Brezhnev's long-lost cousin), looked in despair at the clutter around me, packed my goodie bag, had a diet coke, and messed off online for a few.

I still have to: sweep and mop the floors, make lunch, get the kids from school, shower, pack, gas up the car and hit the road.

today was pretty sweet and fairly busy, I got up at 10am (lame) caught the bus to my enviromental science lecture, got some lunch, then I played some pool and watched tv in one of the dorm lounges, then I went to my biogeography lecture, where i took nootes and did some sweet doodling, then I worked form 4-8 haha there's hardly anything to do besides help custamers occasionally, so i hid in a corner and reread one of my favorites that wa son the shelf, 13 reasons why , then I went to the rec center and did some bouldering then I found someone to belay with so I got to climb the actual wall, the new one is about 50ft tall and I actually made it too then top, it was intense but good fun, lot's of swearing was involved, so you know good times

:)

then i went on one of those bike machines and read some more,

then I came back home

ate a grilled cheese sandwhich and some cookies that my rm's family sent down'

and spent a lot of time online

so it was a pretty good day

:)

Mmm.. woke up at 7am, shuffled along into the bathroom. Stared at bathroom mirror rather blankly.
Caught the bus at 7:45am and put my headphones on.... the usual, the annoying kids were at the back of the bus again. (yay for noise isolation headphones). Had double period physics. During afternoon lunch break, I realized that some ******* had took my hat. Yay. The rest of my day at school, sucked. So, I'm going to skip that.
Sat on the bus and stared out of the window at passing cars and trees. Stuck the key into the keyhole of the door and turned the knob. Silence.

Oooh... that's right, no one's home, again. Good. Bad. Good. Why does it even matter?
Here I am typing this out right now. Doesn't matter that I'm alive.

- Graduated
- Had tea and cake
- Walked across the town centre to get to a bus line, whilst at least three buses that coulda taken me there, just a biiit further away from my home door, rolled on by.
- Had some noodles with peas
- Worked on a web design idea for a while
- PM'ed a nice person on these forums
- Watched my shows
- Listened to music

...and that just about covers it for today.

Got up at 7:30, worked, ate breakfast, worked some more, goofed off by browsing forums, Facebook and more forum, worked a little more, chatted with a friend on Messenger, working some more, now posting this.

Yeah, I'm looking for any reason to be distracted from work. I've been like this all week. I just want to have FUN and I'm not having any. *sigh*

Bread said:
- Graduated
- Had tea and cake
- Walked across the town centre to get to a bus line, whilst at least three buses that coulda taken me there, just a biiit further away from my home door, rolled on by.
- Had some noodles with peas
- Worked on a web design idea for a while
- PM'ed a nice person on these forums
- Watched my shows
- Listened to music

...and that just about covers it for today.

Graduated what?

wow

I uh...

-pulled from my closet clothes I will donate this/next week
-shaved
-exercised
-watched movie
-played video game
-browsed net while listening to music

what a life!

played dead space 2 all day with a brief break in the middle for grocery shopping.

Latest posts

Back