what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planted 3 hazelnut trees and kept a slow watering hose on the apple trees for a deep watering.

And I placed mite control strips in a beehive. This particular hive is wickedly aggressive, way more so than the other 3.

Listened to some of Christopher Lee's "Fireside Tales". Went for a bike ride around the neighborhood. I brought my camera along, planning to take pictures of decorated houses, but found the batteries were dead when I tried to use it. I watched the trick-or-treaters and looked for interesting costumes. One kid was dressed as a Rubik's Cube, lol. Instead of handing out candy from their porches this year, a lot of people set up bonfires in their driveways with friends and family and handed out candy from there. It looked like fun. When it started to die down, I went to the gas station and got a doughnut with orange frosting and black sprinkles. I planned on Chinese food for dinner, but they closed early, so it was frozen pizza instead. I lit a new scented candle called "Snuggly Sweaters". Hopefully there'll be time to watch a "scary" movie before bed.

Woke up and went back to bed, got up around 2pm (I was out raving all night until around 05:45am ish). Hung around the house wearing pyjamas eating and drinking tea lol. :)

Read a lot. Did some study later in the day. Took the dog for a short walk. Can't remember what else I did.

Studied in the morning, went to collect a certification card, grocery shopping, took a walk along the beach, slept on the bus. Time for more studying.

went to look for the digital version of lots of books that I own, so I don't have to carry them around with me - mini shopping session, 1 hour

Work for half a day, talk to peoples, met my best friend, browse the forum while hanging out in chat... I think that will be it for the day? We'll see.

Book fair!

..If only. Has no cash, can no spend.
I'm now stuck on the treadmill of Sarah's Scribbles and Hyperbole and a Half. Such is life.

I ran round a garden while being sprayed with water by a pair of giggling toddlers.

Thought to myself what a fundamentally decent guy Boris Johnson is and Gove has none of that stench of hypocrisy ...unlike the slime Cameron and Night of the living dead Osbourne.....as for Jhon Majors appearance on the Andrew Marr show....slightly mad as described seems about right

For the past couple of days it's just been decluttering and organizing, and then some more of both. Still another bookshelf left to do. There are few things that provide more contentment than organizing and neatness.

Tried to cope at work with this pain... Yes, it's all I can think about right now, ughhh. ;____;

Cleaned my grandmother's place from top to bottom with my cousins and siblings. Very satisfying. Then made a roast chicken dinner with roast veg and homemade vegan banana ice cream for dessert which went over very well. Not a bite left after 20 minutes. Thought I was serving a group of piranhas..

Aisha said:
Cleaned my grandmother's place from top to bottom with my cousins and siblings. Very satisfying. Then made a roast chicken dinner with roast veg and homemade vegan banana ice cream for dessert which went over very well. Not a bite left after 20 minutes. Thought I was serving a group of piranhas..

Aisha, that ice cream sounds so ... mouth-wateringly good. *slurps* me want some!

Went and viewed a flat that I really like and hope that I get, went to the gym with a friend.

Latest posts

Back