What Disgusts You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Doesnt this thread, or one just like it, already exist?
I used the search feature for thread titles only and used 2 keywords. Disgust and Disgusting. No hits, so I thought it was ok. There is one titled as "What Grosses You Out", but they mean two different things.

Political correctness.

Hypocrisy.

Reverse Discrimination under the guise of atonement.

Cruelty for the sake of cruelty alone.

Child abuse.

fox said:
Not trying to give any trouble at all, personally I do not mind if there is a similar thread, but here is the similar one Eve probably was thinking of:
http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-things-people-do-or-and-say-that-disgust-you-and-piss-you-off
(hides in box)
I stand corrected. I used the keywords "Disgusts" and "Disgusting" in the search by thread title option. That thread never showed.

EDIT: MY bad. I typed "Disgusts" instead of "Disgust". That's why it didn't show. Apologies all around. Can a mod please merge the two with if possible. Thank you fox and Eve for bringing that to my attention.:) Frankly, I'm disgusted with myself for not noticing it.:p

bodafuko said:
Political correctness.

Hypocrisy.

Reverse Discrimination under the guise of atonement.

Cruelty for the sake of cruelty alone.

Child abuse.

same as what disgusts me....
and I would add:

duplicity...the smiling assassin!

Aussies behaving badly overseas.

Aussies behaving badly in Australia.

My own lack of courage and determination...at times

LoneKiller said:
What do you find disgusting? I'll begin.

1. Ketchup on eggs

I use to eat eggs with rice and banana ketchup when I was a kid. And I loved it :)

... How? I forgot...

When I'm feeding my cats and accidentally get a tiny bit of the wet food on my hand. So disgusting.

The feel of velvet.

Poachers killing magnificent and endangered animals.

Over-inflated, unjustified egos. I don't mind an ego if it's justified.

Babies.

1. Smoking
2. Gun control zealots who want to completely outlaw private gun ownership
3. The government in general
4. How society has devolved in the face of technological advances

rdor said:
LoneKiller said:
rdor said:
bodafuko said:
rdor said:

Surely you jest.

Nope and dairy products are not safe for human consumption. Casein has been shown to increase the occurrence of cancer in mice. Nobody will listen...
Does that apply to cow's milk as well?

well yes...
I know that sounded like a dumb question. It's just that I thought that with all that is done to the milk before it hits the shelves that Casein would be removed beforehand.

NM I wasn't thinking when I made my reply.:)

Latest posts

Back