What do girls really think of 22 year old guys who have never kissed?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well believe it or not, and I know you don't feel so, but 22 is not that old. Barely out of puberty so if you fear that she will think your oh so old, and how could you be this old and never been kissed? Well then dump her and find another that will not judge you such a silly prerequisite.

My ex said I was a bad kisser (only kissed two girls before her, when I was 21) but she thought it was cute. And she thought me being a virgin was hot :D.
Not all girls think negative about things like that, so don't worry about it.

Who cares? I'd actually prefer it, because I'm jealous and a ***** like that, and I'd feel the slight urge to bleach and Lysol his lips before they touched me anywhere on my body.

There. Brutal. And honest.

What about their opinion? Why should you care. It may sound harsh and inconsiderable but you've got absolutely no message to what girls think about a 22year old that hasn't kissed yet. They probably wouldn't even care. I mean, look at yourself. Do you care if you see a 25 year old girl that tells you she has never kissed before? It wouldn't keep me awake at night hehe

My initial thought would be "ok...so what?......." then move on. It really isn't that interesting or that big of a deal. The more you frett over it and worry - the bigger a problem you will make it out to be. It isn't a problem, if anything it is probably a good thing.

Do you really want a lollipop after everyone else has put their spit on it? Not really.

Latest posts

Back