What do I do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
Someone wants to be my friend but they are really obnoxious and annoy me.

How do I tell them to leave me alone nicely?

oh, that's a difficult one.

maybe tell them that you already have to many friends so you have no time for another one.

or you could be really honest and just say, go away you annoy me.

Bluey said:

maybe tell them that you already have to many friends so you have no time for another one.

I want to be mean :/

But like thats not my nature so its impossible

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:

I want to be mean :/

But like thats not my nature so its impossible

If he is really that obnoxious then you would probably be doing him a faver. Only you can tell.

Let's see. What I do about those people is I deal with it. I don't start conversations with them... But I talk back when they start one. It just seems inconsiderate not to do that in general for me. It's not in my nature to do that either. But yeah. They will eventually leave you alone if you act distant. There is no telling off included. It sucks I know :(, but what can you do... You know?

BlackCat said:
Let's see. What I do about those people is I deal with it. I don't start conversations with them... But I talk back when they start one. It just seems inconsiderate not to do that in general for me. It's not in my nature to do that either. But yeah. They will eventually leave you alone if you act distant. There is no telling off included. It sucks I know :(, but what can you do... You know?

Yeah I mean it sucks I dont want to be mean but I do

Well, if you want to be evil in a less noticable way, how about pretending to be really into something they hate (or if you don't know something they hate, just something weird random stuff like collecting straws of hair from dead people or used panties?) Dunno, but I think I'd enjoy messing with them like that ^^

Just avoid him, i mean i dont even get to see my friends much, so people that arnt my friends i never see.

Unless your still in school and constantly within proximity.

What you should do is when hes being annoying just say, in the nicest way, fresia man your soo annoying, and then laugh it off. keep telling him without saying anything, such as body language and facial expression that you dont enjoy his company, he will get the message.

I dont think you should be mean, i mean all he wants to do is be your friend, and for that seams like he means well.

Hijacc said:
Someone wants to be my friend but they are really obnoxious and annoy me.

How do I tell them to leave me alone nicely?

don't make up stuff...say"man, u are really obnoxious and u annoy me. If they really want to be ur friend they will change their way or whatever

Bluey said:

LOL...ur something else

What I do with annoying peope, I just had one last week lol----IGNORE, ignore ,ignore .. them. Eventually the'll get it. Usually , after 2 or 3 times.

Latest posts

Back