What do you consider to be great sex? and foreplay?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cypha

Reaction score
And which celebrity would you want to have sex with the most?

Henry Rollins? Haha wow...:p Nice choice.

Hmmmm...Right now, great sex = ANY sex. I might be a bit more discriminating if a steady supply of it ever heads in my general direction. Same with foreplay.

Celeb I'd bang? Can't really think of one. I haven't seen many celebs that are hot lately. Just a bunch of Hollywood Whores. *shrug*

----Steve

Anonymouse said:
Celebrity; classic Henry Rollins.

I ♥ Henry

mintymint said:
How 'bout Audrey Hepburn? I'd tap that with a time machine :D

Love it!

I like sex and foreplay to be heartfelt & honest. That's all I'll say about that.

I'm drawing a blank on celebs though. :O

Sex...hard to say when you've never experienced it lol...:(

As for celebs - they're all trash.
Infested with all sorts of things...I view them as dirty.
If I do have to do a celeb, I'll do a rich one that'll pay me so at least I get something out of it for f***ing trash.

i would destroy Elizabeth Banks
virgin1.jpg

Hmmmmm....not bad, loke, not bad. I see your point there. ;) That bathtub scene in 40 yr-old Virgin is kinda **** hot. XD :p

----Steve

I am very under-qualified to be speaking about sexual intricacies.

On that note, I would love, cherish, and fight to the death for Felicia Day, for the rest of my natural life.

felicia-day.jpg

And on the fated day of my death, when I am taken down in battle by Zombies or Russians (history must progress further to determine once and for all which it shall be) and the end time is near, I will paint her name upon the crumbled buildings in my own blood, my hemoglobin representing the physical manifestation of my love, before falling to my eternal rest and making my journey to the land of the dead. And she will know my love is eternal, and hopefully appreciate it a little bit. And perhaps, like a Valkyrie taking a warrior to Valhalla, she will softly sing me to my final sleep with her beautiful voice, and her soft, red hair will linger gently on my cheek.

Until then, I watch from the bushes outside her bedroom window. She likes lightly salted popcorn and the root beer that comes in glass bottles. She doesn't drink that diet crap.

Brian said:
I am very under-qualified to be speaking about sexual intricacies.

On that note, I would love, cherish, and fight to the death for Felicia Day, for the rest of my natural life.

And on the fated day of my death, when I am taken down in battle by Zombies or Russians (history must progress further to determine once and for all which it shall be) and the end time is near, I will paint her name upon the crumbled buildings in my own blood, my hemoglobin representing the physical manifestation of my love, before falling to my eternal rest and making my journey to the land of the dead. And she will know my love is eternal, and hopefully appreciate it a little bit. And perhaps, like a Valkyrie taking a warrior to Valhalla, she will softly sing me to my final sleep with her beautiful voice, and her soft, red hair will linger gently on my cheek.

Until then, I watch from the bushes outside her bedroom window. She likes lightly salted popcorn and the root beer that comes in glass bottles. She doesn't drink that diet crap.

LMAO, Brian! You really need to think about a career as a writer.

Also careful not to rustle the bushes too much... we can hear you when you do that.

And, for the record, it will be zombie Russians. I saw it in a dream.

mintymint said:

Yeah, her hottness did trandscend the fully dressed women of those days. I know a girl who is in love with me who looks like her, but of course she's married since those are the only women who actually pursue good men, lol. Go figure. Sad those isn't it??

Cypha said:
mintymint said:

Yeah, her hottness did trandscend the fully dressed women of those days. I know a girl who is in love with me who looks like her, but of course she's married since those are the only women who actually pursue good men, lol. Go figure. Sad those isn't it??

Because of my last post, it should be no surprise that I think Hepburn was sexy as hell. That's why I'm casting my vote for the celeb that gets me hot just seeing her. It's Anne Hathaway of course. She's looks like a modern day Hepburn, except that she inspires much more sexual thoughts in my head than Hepburn, lol. Can you blame me? I don't know how post pictures here so I sent an attachment of her.

Attachments

• anne_hathaway_2.jpg
    anne_hathaway_2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
Punching. Slaps are always good as well.

As for the celebrity part... Jeff Hardy, minus the drugs. What I wouldn't do to him.... >_>

Latest posts

Back