What do you define, as crossing the borders of the friendzone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
PrinceOfPeace said:
]

(Trust me - if I touch your ass, and it was on purpose, I WANT you)Thats exactly how I took it, because I would think the same way,If I touched you like that I'd be making a statement & there would be absolutely no mistaking my intentions (grabs Eve's Butt..ons)
on your blouse!!! get you head out of the gutter Eve!!!

You think MY mind is in the gutter? WTF were you doing playing with the BUTTons on my blouse? :p lol

Now that you say it..... I never thought about it like that hahaha aww man what a backfire!! :)

Before I could write my thoughts the stupid phone posted. Anyway. See edited. Anger would not be what I would expect from shear innocence. I would expect shock and disbelief at first followed by an explaination. That's just my opinion.

PrinceOfPeace said:
Naleena said:
As touchy-feely as I am, I personally find asking a man (without hi) to a bar to be disrespectful. While I hear what you're saying, my spidey senses tingle with a differing opinion. Would she slap you butt in front of your girlfriend? Would she do those same things in front of your girllfriend? Touchyfeely is not

When I confronted her about her behaviour she got angry and said things that I will not repeat because I dont want to disrespect her in any way, so I have actualy left them out of the thread, but you raised a good point ''Would she do those same things in front of your girllfriend?'' no I dont believe she would

Naleena said:
As touchy-feely as I am, I personally find asking a man (without hi) to a bar to be disrespectful. While I hear what you're saying, my spidey senses tingle with a differing opinion. Would she slap you butt in front of your girlfriend? Would she do those same things in front of your girllfriend? I will hug anyone, but if I slap your butt, its because its a hot one that needs a good spanking.

LOL!!!!!!

Naleena said:
I will hug anyone, but if I slap your butt, its because its a hot one that needs a good spanking.

LMAO! :p As sisters, we often don't have as much in common as people might think.
However, THIS is one thing we DO have in common. :p

We are like night and day in a lot of ways. It's true we do have some things in common...lol

EveWasFramed said:
Naleena said:
I will hug anyone, but if I slap your butt, its because its a hot one that needs a good spanking.

LMAO! :p As sisters, we often don't have as much in common as people might think.

EveWasFramed said:
Naleena said:

Wait what?
Nooo!
9938991-attractive-young-man-with-a-look-of-disbelief.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
I think it will always depend on the individual. Some people are just really touchy-feely and don't think much of it when they touch and hug people.

This. Because some friends do things, such as sex or anything else of the idea, as being just that. They think nothing more of it, when anyone else looking at would think they were together as a couple when they're really not.

Latest posts

Back