What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that I look 10 years younger than my actual age!
(And that's without the aid of cosmetic surgery or botox/collagen, etc.)
:D

I like my truth ness and capability of selecting the best friends only not any other friends.

I like big butts and I cannot lie. Like that hasn't been said before :p

I like how my skin is still so smooth. Like a child's~

I like that I have good self-confidence in my smarts, this way I feel that I can make a great life for myself, if I get motivated emotionally intelligent enough.

I love the fact how friendly and helpful I am, that I don't judge others, how strong I am and stick up for my friends. :)

I look quite a bit younger than I am, but still unattractive.

The one thing I really like about is my mind. I have been tested multiple times at a genius IQ. Sometimes, though, I wish I could trade some IQ points for looking better physically. Looks will help you meet women, IQ points won't. :(

It's hard for me to think about what I like to about myself... But I try. :)

I seem more mature than some people at my age. I like to be short but curvy. I'm caring and loving personality.

Edit: I noticed that I have already posted on this thread, lol. >_< Well, never can post too much? xD

I like how my judgment and strength of will allows me to be a force of good in the world.

I like that I don't give up, and that I am loyal. And affectionate, I like that.
Sense of humor sometimes is a double edged sword.

I like the way I can be in a pretty bad situation, and yet be almost as happy as I naturally am. I like to think that my life experiences have and continue to make me very strong.

I like that I like myself enough to stand for my beliefs, even when others won't agree with me.

I like my creative mind. It's lonely because where I live, if you're not pretty no one will talk to you, but I love the fantasy world I have created with all my heart.

I enjoy being funny. I really like making people laugh, if I can say something that really makes someone laugh hysterically it's the only time I kinda like myself.

I think we need some positivity thrown into the forum, so I'm going to necropost this thread.

In terms of physical appearance, I like my eyes.
But, me as an individual I like that I don't need to follow someone or have someone following me to be okay with who I am. I create my own paths and I'm okay with that.

Latest posts

Back