What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris 2 said:
I don't like anything about myself. Umm when did Unacceptance become serious?

Well now that I think about it there are many things I like about myself, thing such as :

1. My extremely horrible luck
2. My SAD
3. My college experience
4. My high school trauma
5. My lack-luster parents
6. My every day loneliness
7. My lonesome holidays
8. My recent fall-out
9. My poor social skill
10. My height & look
11. My empty childhood

So many things to be great full for!!! XD :p

Now try doing that post again, But this time TRY! I refuse to believe you are unable to say one thing that's positive about your self.

Chitown-SHY said:
I have a very KIND heart!!! I am Easy going!!!

I like ppl that are easy going :) Them kinder ppl always make me feel a lot moor relaxed about things :) It is I think an incredible asset to have :)

Thanks to Bluey for regulatin'.

And I'm trying to be serious as a new Public Relations tactic for when I run for senate.

Unacceptance said:

And I'm trying to be serious as a new Public Relations tactic for when I run for senate.

WoooT, That got nothing to do wid me i TelLs yE o_0

Unacceptance said:

lol. Well holy crap, here is one vote you can count on.

Unac for Congress, 2009.

On another note, I've screenshotted this page. Bluey just made a coherent post with no typos!

;)

Bluey said:
Caesium said:
I know my way around unix systems. I am fluent in PHP and Perl, and a fairly good C++ programmer. I know a lot about network and web security. I'm good at talking to girls online.

You know if you can talk to girls on line then its not much different talking to them IRL. You just need the opportunity. You my friend well flourish I think once you have left school. God I wish I was you. You have the hole world at your feet and you don't ever realise it. I Guss that's part of your charm though.

I'm like Caesium. I also find it much easier to talk to women (or anyone for that matter) online. But when face to face with them I get way too nervous. It's a lot easier to hide a nervous stammer or the fact that I"m getting my words completely mixed up on here than when the person can actually see and hear you.

Brian said:
Unac for Congress, 2009.

On another note, I've screenshotted this page. Bluey just made a coherent post with no typos!

;)

LMAO, i hAvE n0 cLuE WhETe yE mEaN, SRsLY w00t ??? :p

I'm just bustin' your chops Bluey. For all I know it could actually just be a difference between English in the UK and in the US.

Thanks Naleena!

To be honest, I have to go back and recheck my posts before I submit them. I find Bluey's posts fun. ;)

LonelyDragon said:
I'm just bustin' your chops Bluey. For all I know it could actually just be a difference between English in the UK and in the US.

Thanks Naleena!

To be honest, I have to go back and recheck my posts before I submit them. I find Bluey's posts fun. ;)

HA HA, Fun is one way to put it ye ;)

Don't be worrying ye self about reading my posts there me old mucker.

A few have problems, I think you soon get used to interpreting them :D Maybe I could get Naleena to re-write all posts I do for you lol :p

It has come to my attention that the maker of this thread has not contributed to the actions he himself proposed us to do. I wouldn't vote for a Senator that can't walk the talk :p (or rather, not so much as can't than won't...)

One thing I like about myself ... eh ... the fact that I love to read. Most people I know don't understand how rewarding reading can be. Then again, they usually have a more rewarding social life, so maybe I'm liking the wrong thing about myself.

Something like that.

I realize I have totally not answered the question...

Folks there is a very good reason for this, I assure you.

Rain said:
Unacceptance said:
I realize I have totally not answered the question...

Folks there is a very good reason for this, I assure you.

I am sorry that's not an acceptable answer.
(Hehehehe)

Ha, ha, and hah, miss funnypants. Alright, let me dig deep here and/or make something up...

I guess what I like most about myself (And probably the only thing) is that I've always been adamantly independent. Regardless of what goes on in my surroundings, what's pushed on me, or what the status quo is, I've always lumbered along to the beat of my own drum, carving my own path. (And using plenty of cliches apparently). It's not the easiest thing ever to go against the current or grain or whatever, however I feel like when I face myself at the end of the night in that mirror I often feel like smashing, I can at least say "Well man, at least you were true to yourself."

SO there, I better pocket from a LOT of lobbyists for that...

Latest posts

Back