What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not drunk alcohol since January, 1st, 2000. Happy Anniversary to Me!

Pasha Selim said:

Cool,good for you. ;) Congratulation for staying without alcohol for 8 years.:D

Cool,good for you. ;) Congratulation for staying without alcohol for 8 years.:D

Thank you.

Pasha Selim said:

congrats pasha! thats a huge achievement and goes to show to other people that it can be done :)

if i was to think about what i like about myself, in terms of the physical appearance not much at all :)(), but i do like the colour of my eyes as its a bit unique....i also like that i can be giving and helpful, whether it be to family, friends, colleagues, when given the chance!

i like my muscle's haha and my tattoo's, i like my chest too :)

Edit: I havent been working out for a while, so i don't like my non-muscles now :p

Hugs!

First of all, thank you, Unacceptable, for opening this thread! It's a Very Good Thing!

Reading this thread today made my day. Positivity (if that's a real word) is a good thing and makes me happy. And it's not having a huge ego to recognize and share what you like about yourself!

So thanks everyone who has already answered! :)

I generally like myself. I like that I listen and do my best to learn and change with the situation. I like that I have a strong sense of what's right and I stick to it as best I can..

I like that people have described me as caring, compassionate and empathetic. It makes me believe that I am succeeding in being the person I want to be.

I love that I am optimistic and caring. I made a decision long ago that people don't *hear* and don't *say* the positive enough, so I make a conscious effort to thank people for the wonderful things in my life that they add there. Like this thread!

I also love that (at least when I'm not deep in the throes of depression) I am able to recognize what I still want to improve as a challenge, rather than an obstacle.

And I love the incredible people in my life. There must be *something* worthwhile about me if all the really amazing people remain hanging around!

Thanks, everyone!

Hugs!

I like the fact that I am able to make my dreams come true, without help from anyone!!

Bluey said:
I like how I make the best coffee in the world :D

hmm. . I smell coffee. Are you making it now? :p
Let me have a cup of it, Okie?

Bluey said:
lingo said:
Bluey said:
I like how I make the best coffee in the world :D

hmm. . I smell coffee. Are you making it now? :p
Let me have a cup of it, Okie?

Its all gone along with the chocolate :D

Me happier now.

Hmm chocolate + coffee?
I haven't try before but it sounds nice. I made pretty bad coffee but I think I will try coffee + choc one day. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm....I like my ability to learn and do anything I want because I never say something is impossible. I like that I never give up on myself. I like my character because I can get along with anyone in a group. I like that I can be anyone to anybody in that I can put myself in someones shoes and I can say what they want to hear. I can become the person they need. I love myself for never complaining that I'm bored because I find so many things interesting.

Yeah...so that's it. Hope I didn't sound like a narcissist. LOL...because I hate ever telling anyone that I like myself it feels sooooo uncomfortable.

PS. and I like that I know PHP :p

Hugs, Coco!

I love that you are caring, too! Us caring people need to stick together!
Don't let something as wonderful as caring be your downfall! All you need to do to stop that is to care about yourself, too! :)

Punisher - there are a lot of things to love you for, so *please* start noticing them and stop being so hard on yourself!
Hugs!

Latest posts

Back