What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That I'm adaptable. Can be good, or bad, though. But it has done me good most of the time.

ladyforsaken said:
That I'm adaptable. Can be good, or bad, though. But it has done me good most of the time.

You know, that's called resilience in psychology. :) Quite a good trait to have.

I tend to bounce between "I feel great!" to "Oh god, this is a disaster."
When "I feel great," mode is activated and strong enough though, it's pretty fething strong. No shame in whatever I do, more open to people, and much more energy.

SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:

You know, that's called resilience in psychology. :) Quite a good trait to have.

:0
You are always teaching me new things, Soph. Thank you. <3

I try to be a decent person to people. A couple of times recently a couple of the few people I interact with said I was funny, but I can't for the life of me understand why

about myself? umm... my lips and my hair when its curling and not that frizzy and my cyber best friend told me my eyes look cute so yeah i love my eyes, specially when the sun rays hit it coz there is this gold glittery color that shades in and out (close observance is needed to note that.. :D) and my fingers.. got no idea y but I like em coz they are long.. :D and the fact that i look like a teddy bear that can be huggable.. :D
there are not much physical stuff that am satisfied bout.. i like it bout myself when my heart melts at little things.. and when i cry over things other people go through (ex:pain...etc) and i like it when i can make other people laugh or at least smile when they are going through a bad time and also that unique features bout myself: silly and insane but still undersand (this is the way my local best friends categorizes me..) :D :D :D and oh yeah my writing skills and my persuading speaking skills :p

What do I like about myself ? hmm...
There are many things I like about myself but most important is understanding ability, You don't have to spend lots of time with me to convey few words, sometimes I don't even need words to understand people. That is the most precious gift I have so far. I like myself cause I always speak what I have in my mind. I don't lie (except to my sis when she pokes too much about my personal life :p). I like my wanting to help everyone I can. and there are few but these are the only ones I have right in my mind...

I like that I am very forgiving. Sometimes it takes me long but it's a rare case. I usually do not hold grudge for anything.

I have a really strong will. Once I set my mind on something, no one and nothing can stop me.

the fact that I've faced down demons and responded with a Gandalf-like "You shall not pass!"

I'm strong and i know this
i'm not alone
i'd hard work even that's impossible
somehing helps me always
and i like it

The fact that every time I've been knocked down, I got back up again.

Also, my hair is fabulous. haha

jd7 said:
the fact that I've faced down demons and responded with a Gandalf-like "You shall not pass!"

I admire the courage, I have tried it and failed at many times. How did it go with you ?

Latest posts

Back