What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess... lately I've come to accept my body a little bit more. I have a curvacious figure that other people envy. However, that's not really what I really like about myself.

What I truly like about myself is my creative way of thinking. The way I approach things is different and sort of creative. I have weird opinions about things, and I can look at a situation and see it in an entirely different light. This, however, isn't to say that I like my brain. I sincerely believe that my brain is my WORST ENEMY, and I mean that in the utmost seriousness. I hate the way I think sometimes, because when you think deep, you hit the bottom quite hard sometimes.

I have a love/hate relationship with my own head. Talk about multiple personalities, XD

I love how things like potato-hamster, bats acting like bugs and po(ssum)-zillas just pop into my head...

The Writer said:
I love how things like potato-hamster, bats acting like bugs and po(ssum)-zillas just pop into my head...
I KNOW ME TOO. Web-high-five for randomness. Speaking of randomness, gnome shoes are excellent on toast.

My eye for photography. So I can transform the backgrounds and shadows into something other people see too.

ManicPie said:
The Writer said:
I KNOW ME TOO. Web-high-five for randomness. Speaking of randomness, gnome shoes are excellent on toast.

RETURN OF WEB HIGH FIVE!
I shall have to try that some time... they are just so **** hard to lay your hands on.. gnomes do hold on to those shoes of theirs

I'm ultra open and honest......and although I hate my body, I like my arms and hands! :)

I like one thing about my self:i am one strong ************(brave one)
dont mean fights and that i speak about life...
And i have pretty big penis so :)
Im good^^

My aggressive attitude toward life. I don't let crap just roll me over easily.

Second to that, my ability to empathise with others and see the world from different perspectives.

Radomir: lol wow...that's a bit more than I wanted to hear!

----Steve

Let's see...

* I can sleep for long periods of time
* I'm pretty good at growing my hair
* I can spend large amounts of money very, very quickly
* I can, uh, eat a lot?

Ah, **** it. I get the feeling I'm not doing this right. :)

Ravager1663 said:
Ah, **** it. I get the feeling I'm not doing this right. :)

Probably. I think there is a number of more important things that you seem to have left out. :)

I love how I think that answering to this with how I like the fact that I'm very smart will put people off, but I do it anyway.

Ravager1663 said:
Let's see...

* I can sleep for long periods of time

I'm right there with you, brother. I can go to bed at 8PM and stay asleep until noon, then stay up for an hour and take a 5-hour nap. I'm pretty sure it's not something I should be pround of :p

xx
-I like how even though I'm a pretty suck-ish, greedy, selfish, decieving person, I can still say "Well, I could've been worse."

Latest posts

Back