What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like my personality and the fact that i can read people by only talking to them once(face to face). I also like that I'm not a judgmental person and that I'll give anybody a chance.

I feel I am quite good looking, dress well, and is reasonably gifted intellectually. I am financially secure..

I am able to experience things that most people don't like fly freely..integrate well into a new society where most would just stay within their own closes circle of friends (different country of uni location). I am healthy fitness wise and is above average in sports, have a great friend who I can turn to.

..among other things. I should prolly write that down to remind myself.

I like my smile. I like that I'm a genuinely nice person. I like that I don't get angry easily. I like that I laugh a lot.

And....ummm.....that's all I can think of.

Unacceptance said:
Serious topic. One thing you like about yourself. You can't leave this thread without posting it, no matter how arbitrary or unimportant you think it is.

Go.

i like that i'm inherently a good person. i dont laugh at nerds. i talk to everybody...laugh with everybody. i love my family and believe in god. i basically love my ability to love, to respond, and feel happy in the life that has been bestowed upon me....:):)

Ya sound pretty squared away, nandu11! :D

Welcome to the site! Given your self-description, I'm almost wondering why you're here! ^_^\

And I wish more people thought about themselves that way.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Ya sound pretty squared away, nandu11! :D

Welcome to the site! Given your self-description, I'm almost wondering why you're here! ^_^\

And I wish more people thought about themselves that way.

----Steve

:D:D:D....

I like my eyes the most and my cute smile. Also, my self confidence, to stand and make a difference in almost every sphre of this world. I am caring and nature loving, and can also cook. I love those things in me :)

nothing really but my aunt says i'm too nice for my own good so maybe that's it...being nice!

Oh and i do like my piercings lol

I like my eyes...they are really blue and everyone I meet usually comments on them.

I like my boobs, they are pretty **** good to be fair.

And I like the fact I laugh a lot...hell of a lot infact. It keeps me youthful like a spring chicken! :)

I'm creative...a few other things.

Seriously, screw low self esteem. I'm so sick of it I feel like vomiting. I deserve better and so do YOU.

I may panic and isolate myself when i'm having problems, but i'm enduring. I like my eyes and sense of humour.

I like my sense of humour, and how I can always find the most optimistic things to keep me happy

nandu11 said:
Unacceptance said:
Serious topic. One thing you like about yourself. You can't leave this thread without posting it, no matter how arbitrary or unimportant you think it is.

Go.

i like that i'm inherently a good person. i dont laugh at nerds. i talk to everybody...laugh with everybody. i love my family and believe in god. i basically love my ability to love, to respond, and feel happy in the life that has been bestowed upon me....:):)
honeysuckle nandu11 if you only knew as i do that god or creator doest EXIST you wouldnt need to BELIVE :)
And i mean as a provable fact :)

ColaFree said:
I like the way that I socialize with unknown people easily.

Lucky You!! Wish I had that ability, life would be easier =/

Latest posts

Back