What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
lol

all my art was done by my toe.. IT deserves the credit :p

Hugs, PoWer2tHePeOpLE!

Your toe sounds awesome! :)

Hugs, everyone, for the welcome backs! :)

Minus, I have to mention - I read this *entire* thread again yesterday - you've posted here twice, but you haven't said what you like about yourself..

Consider yourself warned.. :)

Hugs!

Sylver said:
Minus, I have to mention - I read this *entire* thread again yesterday - you've posted here twice, but you haven't said what you like about yourself..

Hugs!

i second the dire warning :cool:

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
packyourbags said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
my right foot's small toe is pretty shapely :p

*offerz dire warnings to slap senseless*

WHAT ABOUT AWESOME ART POWERZ??? HMMMMM????

lol

all my art was done by my toe.. IT deserves the credit :p

slaps senseless, with pink pillow.
then HUGS :D

XD lol

Sylver said:

Hugs!

Could it be that you just missed it?

Minus said:
Sylver said:

Hugs!

sylver, that's the third tiemz lol XD

i think it's time to get the artillery XD

Minus said:
Sylver said:

Hugs!

Well, considering my dead hummingbird memory, yes, it could be... BUT - I just went over the thread *again* you posted for the first time Post 156, then post 200 welcoming me back. Nothing, not ONE SINGLE THING about what you like about yourself.. Now you have to, dear! :)

Now, since dire consequences have been threatened and seconded, let's enforce them..

Everyone, let's peer pressure Minus into telling us something he likes about himself! Minus! Minus! Minus! :)

(you are *not* going to like desperate measures if I have to take them, I promise you! :) )

I will look back though it and see if i can find it.

5.gif

i like my breath.

i brush like three times a day, plus floss twice, tongue scrape each time, and use good ACT mouthwash. plus i keep hydrated and chew tasty gum.

i've had a lot of compliments on my breath. ya, probably one of my favorite features! :D

*ps - if this sounds ridiculous to you, you are not alone, it felt ridiculous while typing, however, couldn't stop myself*

Just_Some_Dude said:
i like my breath.

i brush like three times a day, plus floss twice, tongue scrape each time, and use good ACT mouthwash. plus i keep hydrated and chew tasty gum.

i've had a lot of compliments on my breath. ya, probably one of my favorite features! :D

*ps - if this sounds ridiculous to you, you are not alone, it felt ridiculous while typing, however, couldn't stop myself*

Good for you, Just_Some_Dude! :)

Dental hygiene is very important and it's wonderful that you put so much time and effort into something that's important to you! :)

greatman05 said:
I like my eyes...they're usually how I smile.

Eyes are wonderful! :) (I can't see them that well in your profile picture, but then, your actual smile is gorgeous, too! :) )

i like myself for realising that i like the word 'minus'

i like myself for having experienced that word and whatever consciousness is behind that word provoking me once to think twice about littering a cigarette butt near a river.

Latest posts

Back