What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the truthfulness - you can always be safe that I say what I think, nothing less and nothing more, although some times it might not come out immediately in the conversation - wish other people were the same..

I'm quite tall and strong. I have a highly analytical mind, but that can be a bad thing when you turn it against yourself.

Am overly optimistic. Almost always think things will turn around, this time. On the downside, this can cause me to try something and assume for sure it is going to work and be overjoyed that a problem is solved. Usually it doesn't work, but soon get another idea and very confident it will. Still a net plus by far, having little hope, even if its more rational in a situation, sucks. Much better to be unrealistically optimistic.

This isn't with relationships and making friends, but in other areas of life.

im scared im a troll because im so darn negative

and i can make some insensitive jokes.

thelonegamer said:
My sense of humor. I can just laugh all day long at my mental jokes :p

LOL...and I thought I was the only one that does this. I'll be mowing the lawn and just start cracking up, looking like an absolute moron for all the neighbors to see.

My compassion, willingness to learn and curiosity, and resilience

As for skills, I'm great at cooking, and great with animals. Timid animals get to trusting me really quickly!

I am currently trying to learn drums on a synthesizer and it is definitely showing improvement.

Latest posts

Back