What do you miss about childhood?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Goblin haha yes!!!!! I remember Goosebumps. I remember looking through the Scholastic book club papers and ordering them, and hunting through my library's kids section for the latest one, hoping no one found it before me. "Why I'm Afraid of Bees" was my first one. I loved those.

More toys that I miss!! =)

90s-toys-and-games-for-girls_700x651_f996.jpg

Year1_Dolls.jpg

Cherry Muffin Cherry

Instructions.jpg

Cupcake Dolls

puppysurprisecollage.jpg

enhanced-buzz-31812-1375202127-34.jpg

enhanced-buzz-16809-1375203528-56.jpg

I had so many toys as a kid, haha! ;D
I could go on and on with toys, I swear.

I think back now and I think one of the biggest things I miss was that nothing was impossible. What do you want to be when you grow up? The president of the united states!

The older you get the more you realize "THIS" is your life. Sure you can improve it, and things can get better. But the older you get the more your dreams die, and the more you take whatever you can get.

lostatsea said:
The older you get the more you realize "THIS" is your life. Sure you can improve it, and things can get better. But the older you get the more your dreams die, and the more you take whatever you can get.

Speak for yourself, I'm almost 47 and have loads of dreams! And I don't see myself settling anytime soon.

The ability to not worry about money or jobs; bliss.

Not needing to be responsible. That's it really.

I prefer adult life overall. Works best in my family :)

GraceBlossom said:
He-Man and She-ra :).

Do you remember the ooze chamber thingie they had? I loved to squeeze that ooze through my fingers over and over, making little bubble pop noises. It didn't taste good at all, not like bland salty Play-doh.

One thing I really loved was feel of the cold metal of those early Transformers, the ones with the rubby shield decals. Or Voltron! The lion ones, also cold metal I think. I remember making my own Voltron costume back then (1985ish). Good times. :)

Not caring about anything. No stressing, loneliness, deadlines to meet, etc. Everything was easy and if you had a certain problem you could easily go to your parents and they would magically fix it.

Oh and my nintendo 64.

I miss being carefree. When I was younger, I didn't care what people though of me. I did what I wanted, when I wanted and anyone that didn't like it could go fresia themselves (even my parents. lol).
If someone I a problem with me, I put a stop to it (whether that meant beating the honeysuckle out of them or just talking to them). If I wanted to go to a party (invited or not), I went. If I wanted a boyfriend, I went and found myself one. I had friends because I actually left my house and didn't have responsibilities that would prevent me from being irresponsible.

I miss having someone to take care of my needs and not having to worry about such things.

Latest posts

Back