What do you think of me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drake

Reaction score
Please, just be honest, I wont flip out or attack you if you say negative things. I just want to know how people on here see me, honestly I dont even know who I am at this point. I know it shouldn't matter what any things about me, but the fact of the matter is, it does. So please, just say your honest opinion about me, based on posts, chat converstations or actions and any time you've talked tome. I'd really appreciate your guys honesty, cause I know at the very least I've always been honest with you.

i think you can be a really nice guy. you are a nice person. i wish you all the best in life.

I think you're an awesome person. You realize what your problems are and are willing to change them.

i don't know you will enough in person to make a good assestment..
but that's just personalities.

I think you're a good person.
I think you have a good sense of humor.
I think you just want to be truely love by a girl.
I think you're trying to figure this thing call life and try to be happy
like everyone.
I think deep down inside you really care about people and don't
want to hurt anyone.

I think you're too hard on yourself at times.
I think you can be a snot at times...becuase you're fustrated
with yourself more than anything.
Just scare crow tactics...lol To keep people away so you
won't get hurt or afriad of being hurt.

I think you have courage to throw stuff out there.
I think you're positive in such as way the you're still
not giving up no matter how hard it seems.

I think you don't know who you are.....
mmmm...you'll start writing...lol it's corny i know.
The pain and confusion...when you have enough..you'll do it.
It's actaully easier and faster to write...than to go through
what you're going through...maybe you're going through what
you're going ..So you can figure out...just wirte...so you won't
be so **** confuse anymore...lol
Don't worry...I been there and done that...:p

You're a honest person who seems nice with good intentions.

Your past is a little worrisome especially in how much you used women but it sounds like you are willing to change.

No hard feelings : )

I would just echo a lot of what Lonesome Crow said. I don't know you well enough to say much or to be sure of it's accuracy. Still you asked what was thought.

You seem to be a good person who's actions weren't always good. You can take a fearless look at yourself and admit what you see without rationalizing it. That seems to imply a desire for self improvement and even the beginnings of it . Then sometimes you are just to hard on yourself and overly critical of yourself.

You have a great sense of humor. At times you are a bit of a butt towards people. In some instances it impresses me as being justified and sometimes not.

I think your heart is in the right place. I think also you can get your knickers in a twist over nothing and need to learn to be a little bit moor laid back.. Just an observation on what I have seen. But I would take what I say with a pinch of salt as I don't know you that well.

I also get the inspiration that you would do anything for a friend. But maybe you take things to heart a little bit to easily. I know I do. specially if it comes from a friend. I also think you where your heart on your selth :)

Over all a cool enough guy I would say. Thing is with you is that you would admit your faults as well. I like that in anyone :) Your honest...

I am not sure I know you enough to say but
You have a very warm sweet heart but you are not sure about yourself that is why you do care others thinking about you.
I hope you get more self-confidence so that you can ignore who doesn’t care about you.
Drake you do deserve to have good relationship and life.
Be calm, be patience. Fidget is not helping.

Unacceptance said:
I think that you are too concerned with what others think of you.

/\
This...

Seriously, stopping the worry about what others think is one of the keys to finding your true self.

I'd rather be hated for being myself than loved by all for being a complete fake. That's about the most honest answer I can come up with.

Lonesome Crow said:
i don't know you will enough in person to make a good assestment..
but that's just personalities.

I think you're a good person.
I think you have a good sense of humor.
I think you just want to be truely love by a girl.
I think you're trying to figure this thing call life and try to be happy
like everyone.
I think deep down inside you really care about people and don't
want to hurt anyone.

I think you're too hard on yourself at times.
I think you can be a snot at times...becuase you're fustrated
with yourself more than anything.
Just scare crow tactics...lol To keep people away so you
won't get hurt or afriad of being hurt.

I think you have courage to throw stuff out there.
I think you're positive in such as way the you're still
not giving up no matter how hard it seems.

I think you don't know who you are.....
mmmm...you'll start writing...lol it's corny i know.
The pain and confusion...when you have enough..you'll do it.
It's actaully easier and faster to write...than to go through
what you're going through...maybe you're going through what
you're going ..So you can figure out...just wirte...so you won't
be so **** confuse anymore...lol
Don't worry...I been there and done that...:p

I wish I could explain it better than this.

But I cant we love you drake. <3

I think your a good person who is looking for who they are right now, which is not a negative thing, the opposite really. Your the kind of person that wants to be in a relationship and because you put effort into it you will be eventually so stop telling yourself that you can't be loved:p

Also, you have ill rhythms

Satyr said:
Unacceptance said:
I think that you are too concerned with what others think of you.

/\
This...

Seriously, stopping the worry about what others think is one of the keys to finding your true self.

I'd rather be hated for being myself than loved by all for being a complete fake. That's about the most honest answer I can come up with.

Ditto...Truly, don't spend so much time worrying about what everybody else thinks of you - you need to focus more energy on what you think of you. In this world, you will never, ever, ever succeed in making everyone around you happy, and it's a waste of time trying.

P.S - I don't know you enough to say one way or the other personality-wise because we've never really talked, but I've seen your picture in the 'Let's see the Faces' post, and you look like a little sweetie....:)

Bella said:
I think you have some stuff to sort out.
I know you desperately want to be in a relationship, but it seems to me that at any given time, you have several potential love interests. You're really worried about getting hurt and I think you keep two or more girls lined up so that you won't be all alone when things don't work out with one. It's strategic but ultimately hurtful and I don't think it's any secret. Plus you requested honesty, so I'm putting it out there. For you to be pining after one girl, anticipating her calls and whatnot and talking about her in the chat, and then talking to me the way you did a few days ago asking me if I wanted to try starting something up - and then changing your mind, it's all questionable. Your sincerity, your motives, your logic...Then, you start on me again but in an extremely disrespectful way...For some reason I think I've had a much worse experience with you than other females here have. You seemed completely disinterested in being friends, and the justification of you being "too attracted to me" for that really hurt.

I haven't been a member here long. So I haven't known you that long. But within the short time of knowing you, the mind games (even if unintentional, they undeniably were present) and blatant, shocking disrespect left me hurt and completely uninterested in conversing because I don't think you have enough self control, nor the ability to think of the repercussions of your actions. Like you've said to me, you tend to hurt people and you fresia up. I do think you want to be different though. I appreciate and accept the times you've apologized to me for your actions. It does take some class to offer up apologies and admit when you're wrong. Everything is a learning experience.

I hope you don't get upset while reading this. And if you do, be careful before you ask for the truth from your peers.

I dont keep 2 girls as an option on purpose, nor do I play mind games on purpose. Thanks a lot Bella, I feel you've been the most honest.

I think you're really brave for making this thread (I'd love to ask this question as well but never have the nerve). Also from what I've read of you, you seem like a good guy who's made mistakes but is man enough to admit them and learn. Good luck in the future.

Latest posts

Back