What Do You Think The World Would Be Like If Everyone Could Read Each Other's Minds?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a movie called The Invention of Lying that I really liked. Not only did it make me wish I could live in that world where everyone told the truth, but it was also a really cute movie. (y)

If you read my mind now it would consist of forum statistics. To figure out the large percentage of recently created threads that can be attributed to LoneKiller :p

No but seriously you don't want to hear my thoughts. >.>

FunkyBuddha said:
If you read my mind now it would consist of forum statistics. To figure out the large percentage of recently created threads that can be attributed to LoneKiller :p

No but seriously you don't want to hear my thoughts. >.>
ok ok I can take a hint. I'll lay off creating threads for a while.

I think it would be pretty boring.

It would be difficult to hate someone in such a mind-linked network when you can feel/understand their position. I think most conflicts would be muted, there would be fewer misunderstandings...

...life would suck.

Conflict drives progress and adaptation.

I'd say that we should hope to NEVER end up where we have no privacy from one another.

No man would ever have to hear that annoying "what are you thinking?" question and would never again have to desperately make up something deep on the spot...

annik said:
No man would ever have to hear that annoying "what are you thinking?" question and would never again have to desperately make up something deep on the spot...

Hey some of us are not making it up :D

Well, it'd be great to do away with the amount of bullcrap you get in the modern world, with people lying for a living...But also, it'd make for a lot of awkward moments when you happen to think of sex. A lot of awkward moments. :p

Latest posts

Back