What do you want for Christmas?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjam

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been done already!

What's on your list?
I was thinking about a bench for my piano. That would be nice.

jjam said:
I'd like to know! :)

Well in the first post "what I want for Christmas' I answered......

'A mustache ride'

........ naughty girl I am... I guess Santa will be giving me a bag of coals!

mylifebytears said:
A day at the spa and a coach purse:b ive been longing for this!

Which Coach bag? I have about 20 of them, was gonna sell them on ebay!! (:)

I would like a new PC. My old one is starting to wear down. I wouldn't mind getting my own car too.

a female friend in real life, for the first time in my life

a girlfriend, for the first time in my life

wow everyone is so modest...for chrstms i want to hit MegaMillions, for NYears i want to hit the MegaMillions Lotto, for Easter I want to hit Mega, for my Birthday I want to win Mega, for 4th July I want to win Mega...and so on the whole year round...

I want my computer arrive, and be in perfect working order by New Year's Eve. Nothing beats buying yourself a christmas gift, eh? :p Also, I wish that everybody's sober or at least trying to be during the christmas get-together.

Bread said:
I want my computer arrive, and be in perfect working order by New Year's Eve. Nothing beats buying yourself a christmas gift, eh? :p Also, I wish that everybody's sober or at least trying to be during the christmas get-together.

i hope you'll get it by then :) that would be sooooo awesome.

as to me - i'm afraid that Santa, even if real - wouldn't be able to cough-up that one. pity, too.

Even though I do not celebrate any holidays in the month of December, it would be nice to have a faithful, loving companion.

jjam said:
Sorry if this has been done already!

What's on your list?
I was thinking about a bench for my piano. That would be nice.

What I really want for Christmas is a girlfriend who enjoys the same things as me, but that won't happen, so instead I'll ask for something that IS possible. I want to win the MegaMillions jackpot one night, and then win the PowerBall jackpot the next night!

I didn't want anything for Christmas but to spend time with my dude, which I'm doing now. But he did get me an awesome bag for my gift. :D

And some baskets with smelly-good body washes, body sprays, perfume and socks from his sisters.

Latest posts

Back