What do you want to do before you die?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic_95

Reaction score
What are some of the things you would love to do before you die?

Things you would like to learn, or places you would like to visit?

Here's mine.

Find a companion, of course :)

Learn how to run a professional fireworks show. (the big displays that are put on by the cities, or big events, ETC)

But the one thing I'd love to do the most:

Learn how to fly a plane. I'm sure I could probably take lessons for the smaller ones. (which I will probably do some day.) But I would love to learn how to fly the big airliners.
That will probably never happen though because the training is not cost effective unless you plan on doing it for a career.

Obtaining a pilot license is not as hard as most people think.
I know serval people that have pilot license..
Yeap...all of which was not a career. Following one's dream is not cost effective ...I suppost

I would like to be able to fly an aerobatic aircraft. Which means I would have to own one or two.
Maybe a Pitt, A Cap232 or an Extra300.
Do a complete torque roll or a lomcevac while I'm sitting in the cockpit

Maybe go sky diving with those new flight suits :)
Those new flight suit increase hang time.
I have fears of height....It would like facing my ultimate fear before I died:)

im in a very depressed mood right now, so my answer is nothing. Id just like it to be over.

Good question, actually. I could name a thousand things but the only really meaningful thing I can think of is: to be able to play an instrument really well and be able to express myself in a satisfying way (perhaps through music). That's one of the few things that I truly want to do in life.

And everything else? Well, I'm fairly confident in my belief that the death of my body won't be the end of my existence, so, no real rush. :)

Terminus said:
Good question, actually. I could name a thousand things but the only really meaningful thing I can think of is: to be able to play an instrument really well and be able to express myself in a satisfying way (perhaps through music). That's one of the few things that I truly want to do in life.

And everything else? Well, I'm fairly confident in my belief that the death of my body won't be the end of my existence, so, no real rush. :)

Work on mastering the spoons.

Want to visit Great Britain, its lakes, hills etc. and Japan.
I know that finding a woman is impossible mission so I am not mention it.

Make an independent film or record.
Build my own motorcycle.
Travel.
Meet someone nice. (maybe)
Try not to meet people with messed up agendas.

I have very little motivation these days. After 20yrs of trying you get a bit tired. I am arranging seeing a pshycologist today and all I can ask them is to help me find my motivation again.
I am not depressed, more apathetic....so no there is nothing I want to do before I die.

Probably have a beer and conversation with my favorite rock star or novelist ... then I can kick the bucket.

As ive grown older my priorities have changed quite dramatically, the main thing i want to do that would completely fulfill me is learning and experiencing as much as i can with great introspection so someday when im old i can whip up some really kick-ass words people will quote me on as being wise words, simply helping someone, making them realis
e things, and generally just make people think more.

Well if i could do this before I die... I would love to own a legal cannabis cafe in the US...
Change drug laws to get rid of the criminal element and put drug abusers where the belong... in treatment if needed... not in jails...

As far as what's more realistic though, I'd like to maybe learn a new language, become financially independent, and have at least 2 good years of being my happy self again with a good friend before i die...

I really have done most of the things Ive wanted to do

and yet I want to do so many things I know are impossible

What do I want to do before I die ?

I would be satisfied if I could travel more. or at all. I want to go to india really bad.

Latest posts

Back