What do you want to know about getting girls ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RovoR said:
Wut I do? PM if ya want.

Unknowingly condescended a statement he made because it sounded ridiculous and made a joke out of it. Which I agree, that part didn't sound like good advice to me either. However, xploe is just trying to help in the only way he knows how from his point of view. The line that made you go, "poo-poo". But I do acknowledge and admire that you still encouraged him afterwords so perhaps I am purely mistaken. Perhaps it was just a joke executed wrongly and I know you're just trying to lighten the mood of everyone.

I'm sarcastic as heck. I try to be nice, but I don't worry to much about offending people. It's so easy to do nowadays. I will say if I offend someone, they should let me know. Not everyone is comfortable with my humor. I'll re-read my comments and shoot him a PM if I got carried away. I appreciate the heads up!

RovoR said:
I'm sarcastic as heck. I try to be nice, but I don't worry to much about offending people. It's so easy to do nowadays. I will say if I offend someone, they should let me know. Not everyone is comfortable with my humor. I'll re-read my comments and shoot him a PM if I got carried away. I appreciate the heads up!

No problem. Just because I took it that way doesn't mean he did then. I apologize for not picking up on the sarcasm and thank you for understanding. :)

I wouldn't sweat it. Check out the other thread he started. He's not well-liked and admits he's in the wrong forum to begin with. Doesn't understand loneliness, depression or anxiety and knows nothing about adult relationships. Doesn't slow him down any, though... at 20, he has a whole lifetime of experience with the hot women we all desire.

So I wouldn't worry about the "poopoo" thing. It was actually the highlight of this thread.

harper said:
I wouldn't sweat it.  Check out the other thread he started.  He's not well-liked and admits he's in the wrong forum to begin with.  Doesn't understand loneliness, depression or anxiety and knows nothing about adult relationships.  Doesn't slow him down any, though... at 20, he has a whole lifetime of experience with the hot women we all desire.  

So I wouldn't worry about the "poopoo" thing.  It was actually the highlight of this thread.

I hate to stray off-topic even further here. As we've clearly selfishly hijacked this thread now. Although not intentional, I already hate how much potentially rude third person talk has accumulated here. I don't want to outcast the guy either. But, perhaps it's about validation and acceptance. Knowing there's this passionate skill-set that he's not acknowledged and potentially admired for? Or just simple good'ol gratification knowing someone was helped and a positive impact was made in their lives even if it comes from a place of unaware naivety. But still, a good-natured one.

Does not mean he's not here willing to listen and grow. He's shown that he wants to. Just lacking a certain empathy and jumping the gun in passion, perhaps.

There IS no topic here. And he's not here to listen/grow. Read his posts. If you think he's simply misunderstood and posting in good faith, I know a Nigerian prince who needs your help.

harper said:
...So I wouldn't worry about the "poopoo" thing...

Lol, I'm an idiot, I thought maybe it was the "what happened to hit the bar" comment. Xploe laughed at the poopoo comment. Or...maybe not. The internet is fun... Also, I was sincere about buying the book Xploe. Prob a Kindle edition, but I always enjoy other people's take on stuff. Especially bold ones!

EDIT: shoulda heard me in my late teens early 20's. So glad social media wasn't around then...

EDIT2: you're fine Siku. It's good to stand up and say something if you feel it needs to be said!

harper said:
There IS no topic here.  And he's not here to listen/grow.  Read his posts.  If you think he's simply misunderstood and posting in good faith, I know a Nigerian prince who needs your help.

Trust me, pal. I very much have a cynical halve that has thought extremely similar to yourself. But where will that mentality get you? Or do to him? Please don't pretend that your words don't come from a place of resentment and you're stern in your beliefs. I'm just trying my best to keep things open-minded and not alienate the guy. And please don't begin to mock me either because you will see my bad side.

I thought it was clear: I want him gone. He posted two condescending "coaching" threads that both devolved into inexplicable bickering. That's his contribution. Let's just wait and see what happens.

harper said:
I thought it was clear:  I want him gone.  He posted two condescending "coaching" threads that both devolved into inexplicable bickering.  That's his contribution.  Let's just wait and see what happens.

Fair enough. We shall see.

harper said:
I thought it was clear:  I want him gone.  He posted two condescending "coaching" threads that both devolved into inexplicable bickering.  That's his contribution.  Let's just wait and see what happens.

To be fair, it doesn't take a whole hell of a lot for threads to "devolve into inexplicable bickering" on this forum, especially the threads about dating.

TheRealCallie said:
Mhm, and that is YOUR opinion.  There's a saying that you might find helpful in life.....take what you like and leave the rest.  
How is it okay for you (and anyone else) to come in here attacking this guy when he's done nothing wrong?

Thank you very much Callie. I appreciate that a lot.

RovoR said:
harper said:
...So I wouldn't worry about the "poopoo" thing...

Lol, I'm an idiot, I thought maybe it was the "what happened to hit the bar" comment. Xploe laughed at the poopoo comment. Or...maybe not. The internet is fun... Also, I was sincere about buying the book Xploe. Prob a Kindle edition, but I always enjoy other people's take on stuff. Especially bold ones!

EDIT: shoulda heard me in my late teens early 20's. So glad social media wasn't around then...

EDIT2: you're fine Siku. It's good to stand up and say something if you feel it needs to be said!

Hey I love your comments, they really make laugh (I have the same dark and sarcastic humor :D )

harper said:

By all respect, Sir. You started to attack me and what I am doing at the moment where you failed at the roleplay part.

Actually, I think it's all about you. What YOU think, what YOU believe, what YOU assume, what YOU think you can "champion," how much YOU can attack someone.

Just back the hell off. If you don't like the guy, put him on ignore and carry on with your own **** life. I am sick to death of people here thinking they can just assume whatever they want about a person when they don't know honeysuckle about said person. Maybe he is here to ultimately sell his honeysuckle. Maybe he is here to honestly help others and at the same time help himself with FREE advice. Maybe he knows nothing about anything, maybe he knows a lot and people aren't willing to give him a chance.
The honeysuckle you are saying and more can be said about a lot of people here. How the hell do you know that the guy hasn't had a very hard life dealing with loneliness and he turned it around? How the hell do you know that your attacks won't send him spiraling back to a dark place?
How the hell do you know....wait, you don't know. You don't know anything about him or anyone else. None of you do. You take what you can attack and you run with it. Not just for this guy, but plenty of others. You don't agree with someone, so you put on attack mode. Says more about you than it does him.

Siku said:
I hate to stray off-topic even further here. As we've clearly selfishly hijacked this thread now. Although not intentional, I already hate how much potentially rude third person talk has accumulated here. I don't want to outcast the guy either. But, perhaps it's about validation and acceptance. Knowing there's this passionate skill-set that he's not acknowledged and potentially admired for? Or just simple good'ol gratification knowing someone was helped and a positive impact was made in their lives even if it comes from a place of unaware naivety. But still, a good-natured one.

Does not mean he's not here willing to listen and grow. He's shown that he wants to. Just lacking a certain empathy and jumping the gun in passion, perhaps.

You are open minded and seem to understand both sides of what is happening here.

As I am willing to listen and grow I would love to hear what you have to say. What is your opinion on guiding a person out of depression, teaching them how to deal with anxieties, find hapiness and partner that supports you and makes you even more happy. To get back to the topic:
What questions would that person ask ?
What kind of guidance would that person want ?
And what end result would he expect ?

I know that the path I have chosen is not easy, but I want to help people who are in these situtations, because I think that they have so much love to give. That is why I am here and not on some kind of "pick up forum" where guys only sleep with girls, because they were hurt in the past and want "revenge" for that trauma.

kaetic said:
harper said:

To be fair, it doesn't take a whole hell of a lot for threads to "devolve into inexplicable bickering" on this forum, especially the threads about dating.

That's not true, how DARE you say that! 
*rends garments Bible-style*

Agree with harper, wannabe pick up artist/ game coach with zero interest or insight into adult loneliness.

Latest posts

Back