what does it mean...?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy

Reaction score
When a guy tells you he try not to stare at you. But he said I look gorgeous.

This weekend I went to meet up a local guy that I meet online. We seem to have things in common. I explain to him how I never had a boyfriend etc...and that I'm shy and quiet type. That I'm pretty much boring,lol. Anyway, the dinner started off rough. Because he went to the wrong location. So, I end up going to where he was. Because he really wanted to met me. And I wanted to meet him. Of course he did most of the talking. Than he asked how should we do the bill. Which we end up splitting it. Than he asked if I can give him a ride to the nearest bus stop to his place.
I said ok. But I had my friend and his girlfriend to spy on us. So we end up taking him home. Should I stay in touch with him? He did seem interested for another meet up. Would anyone date someone without a car. He has no kids and never been married. Which is what I'm looking for.

It pretty much means what you would think. He can't keep his eyes off you because he finds you absolutely captivating.

As for whether you should see him again... I notice you didn't say a single thing regarding whether you like him or not. Did you have a good time? Was he fun to be around? Do you find him attractive? You have things in common, but what about personalities? Do you like his?

The only thing you mentioned you liked was he has no kids and he was never married. That's more about his history than who he actually is as a person.

As for the car thing, it wouldn't be a deal breaker to me at all, but I could see it being a big deal depending on the reason he doesn't have one, and how necessary it is in your town.

I didn't have a car until recently, and I still hate driving the stupid thing. So it's not really a big deal to me.

As for the rest - did you like him? Do you want to see him again? Just because he asked for a ride doesn't mean he's necessarily a loser or something.

Personally I don't find not having a car to be a big issue. I have one, but just because public transportation is pretty much non-existent where I live, or I wouldn't have my car, besides it requires a lot of money to buy and maintain. Maybe you could see if you liked his character and if you felt comfortable around him, because if you did there is no reason to at least date him again and see what happens from here.

Also, don't forget that it was only the first date, you will get to know him better if you date again and who know, he may just be the one for you ;)

Would anyone date someone without a car. He has no kids and never been married. Which is what I'm looking for.

It depends how old he is. As long as he has a job and isn't just bumming off of people then its not a deal breaker! Sounds like you had a great date and met a great guy who really likes you!

lostatsea said:
It pretty much means what you would think. He can't keep his eyes off you because he finds you absolutely captivating.

As for whether you should see him again... I notice you didn't say a single thing regarding whether you like him or not. Did you have a good time? Was he fun to be around? Do you find him attractive? You have things in common, but what about personalities? Do you like his?

The only thing you mentioned you liked was he has no kids and he was never married. That's more about his history than who he actually is as a person.

As for the car thing, it wouldn't be a deal breaker to me at all, but I could see it being a big deal depending on the reason he doesn't have one, and how necessary it is in your town.

^^^
pretty much that..

car... not everyone needs a car. not every living situation requires one. people that live in downtown places usually do not have a car. Students (in the 20's) that live on campus or is living abroad wont have cars either. living far away from home is so common now, that unless youre settling at a certain place for a good amount of time you probably wont have a car unless your area requires one.

It may be he doesn't usually need a car, I cycle to work but we use our car for other things, but if not I can see why someone might not have one if not nessasary.

It really comes down to that feeling you got meeting him, do you want to again? See how things go?

lostatsea said:

I had a good time I wasn't nerves or anything feelt comftable with him. Even though he said he was shy as well. He was more outgoing than I am. He's cute as well. But I didn't felt that 'Spark' with him. I did mention we can start out as friends and take it from there. I'm the type of person where I cant just strike up a converstation. You will have to get me to talk. If that make any sense.

Latest posts

Back