What feelings?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bish33

Reaction score
Have you ever gotten news that should make you stressed and really angry, but all you feel is numb? I should be so mad right now and I honestly feel nothing.

I'm sorry. I've felt like that before. I have been very depressed lately though. So depressed that I feel physical pain.

bish33 said:
Have you ever gotten news that should make you stressed and really angry, but all you feel is numb? I should be so mad right now and I honestly feel nothing.

Yes, when i found out who my then husband was shagging behind my back.
Its the shock, that will pass and then the angry bit will kick in.
:(

I know how you feel... Feeling numb right now. But I'm almost at a state of mind where I don't care anymore.

It's a defencesive machanism becuase society told us it's wrong to get angery or mad.
It should be more clearify to...don't react negatively to your anger.
A part of you knows....it's really, really going to hurt.
Acceptence is a son of a ***** !!!!
I'm not fucken Jesus or a robot. I'm human. I have feelings. When bad honeysuckle happens or people hurt me...it freaken hurts.
That's why we don't try to hurt one another...becuase the honeysuckle hurts...Duh.
However...life on life's terms has it's clamities, let downs and lost. It hurts if you lose something or someone important to
you. Even if it wasn't your fault or anyone's fualt..it still hurts.

Anger is just another emotion...sort of like a meter on a guage of your dash board.
You know...when the oil light turns on...there's something wrong. You don't keep on driving
the car into the ground and cause more damage by ignoring the Warning Light.
It's like living in denial if you do.

The sooner you process your anger or feelings..the sooner you'll come out of it.
If you stuff your anger by numbing out....it will lead into depression.
Plaese take care of yourself in these trouble times.
Maybe reserch on how to release anger without hurting yourself or anyone.
it's okay to cry...when you're ready...you'll know.

I'm sorry you are going through what you're through.

No one told me it was wrong to be angry or upset or mad, and fresia society! xD

I just don't want to deal with my situation right now. Once I'm able and ready to, I will... eventually... I tend to put stuff off...

Latest posts

Back