What Game Do You Plan To Buy Next?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Elder Scrolls V, if I can come up with the dosh for it. Not really in a gaming mood anyway.

Dunno. I just recently bought two, Undead Nightmare for my bro's PS3 and Bard's Tale for my Xbox. It's good to finally have this sort of money. :p I don't have any games really lined up- next thing I'm planning to do is upgrade the rig so it'll finally run modern games.

Bread said:
I just recently bought two, Undead Nightmare for my bro's PS3...

I could never get through Undead Nightmare for some odd reason. I guess the endless horde of zombies and limited supplies made me feel really uneasy..

edgecrusher said:
there is only skyrim......

Agreed.

really want the elder scrolls v....and just dance 3 i think...haven't played games in too long though

DreamerDeceiver said:
I could never get through Undead Nightmare for some odd reason. I guess the endless horde of zombies and limited supplies made me feel really uneasy..

Limited supplies? Dunno, I always seem to have quite a lot of munitions at all times, and things just got easier once regular undead started dropping parts for blunderbuss ammo. Saving towns generally nets almost full ammo for me, at least. Important bit is to use Dead Eye as much as you can, and use the 'buss once you're out of Dead eye and Boom bait.

Now, the undead survival mode, there's a real feeling of dread as you're dwindling down in ammo, partners and time all in the same go, and failure is the only option. :D

Planning on testing out Star Wars The Old Republic (online game) (since the first and second Xbox games were my favorite, I'm going to give it a shot).

I wish I could try Star Wars Old Republic, but it only comes out for PCs. Boooo. :(

("Don't be sad, baby. It's not your fault." - me, comforting my iMac)

My birthday is coming up and I plan to buy "Street Fighter Vs. Tekken".

SF-X-Tekken_box_art.jpg

I was planning on Mass Effect 3 but have since seen Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars on sale so I could get that instead :D

Latest posts

Back