What Game Do You Plan To Buy Next?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diablo III / Guild Wars 2 / Prototype 2 / Darksiders 2 from the top of my head .

Its a matter of taste but their all big games that I enjoyed. I don't know if your into the horsemen seeing the pic at your avatar but Darksiders 2 is about them.

Equinox said:
I wish I could try Star Wars Old Republic, but it only comes out for PCs. Boooo. :(

("Don't be sad, baby. It's not your fault." - me, comforting my iMac)

Would love to try this out too, sux it's only on the pc

Right now I'm just playing FFXIII-2 :p

Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes, Resident Evil 6, on the fence about Assassin's Creed III.

Sci-Fi said:
Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes, Resident Evil 6, on the fence about Assassin's Creed III.
Hi Sci-Fi.
Have you played "RE 4" and "RE 5" by any chance? The reason I ask is because I want to know how you would compare the 2 in aspects such as difficulty, gameplay, etc.

I'm gonna go for... Diablo III, Max Payne 3 and Resident Evil 6.

Diablo III: I loved Diablo I and II, so it only makes sense to get the long awaited third.

Max Payne 3: Never been a fan of Max Payne BUT I am a fan of Rockstar... when they bought out their take on Red Dead Revolver (as Red Dead Redemption) I was blown away. I have faith in these guys.

Resident Evil 6: Another no brainer... I loved Resident Evil 4 and 5. 6 looks so awesome! :D

I'm waiting to buy Forza 4 but only going to make my mind up when they release a Ultimate Version with all the DLC cars etc included, as paying for 10 cars every month is annoying. I am a forza 3 limited edition owner & the was no real advantage to it in the long run.

I'm incline to pick up "Godfather: Don's Edition". I've beaten it before, but haven't played it in a long time so I'd still enjoy playing it over again.

i have like a list lol

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Left 4 Dead
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Dead Space 1/2

Already bought Diablo III and is waiting for delivery

Banner Saga
Wasteland II
(I find backing games on kickstarter gives me extra fun for the relatively small amount of money)
Deffo buy Botanicula from small indie game producer
botanicula.jpg

haha, cross left 4 dead and bioshock 1/2 off the list(just bought them yesterday)
got them all for 31 bucks too.

why do i feel the need to buy games even though i still have a big backlog D:

1: Zelda Twilight Princess/Windwaker >>
2: Bloody Roar
3: Okami

Man i miss those first three games. i want to try Okami.

hopsfox said:
Already bought Diablo III and is waiting for delivery

Banner Saga
Wasteland II
(I find backing games on kickstarter gives me extra fun for the relatively small amount of money)
Deffo buy Botanicula from small indie game producer
botanicula.jpg

Oh i love Amanita design ! That picture reminds me of Pikmin. It's so cute :p . i'm gonna download that too.

LoneKiller said:
"Final Fantasy IX"

9 sucks, IMO. It was my least favorite of the series.

I seem to have a monopoly collection, but I don't have anything with this sexy guy....
kermit.jpg

SSOOOO, I'm thinking I need to buy The Muppets Monopoly :D

Either Skyrim, Batman AC, or Fallout New vegas ultimate edition.
As for future games; Resident Evil 6, Halo 4, Bioshock Infinite, Watchdogs (Really excited for that), GTA V, and many more besides.
I just don't have the money for all of them! SO many games to play..

Steak said:
haha, cross left 4 dead and bioshock 1/2 off the list(just bought them yesterday)
got them all for 31 bucks too.

Kudos, you've made brilliant purchases right there. Bioshock is an absolutely fantastic game, one of my favourites ever perhaps.
Left 4 dead is just the most fun you can have online, it's brilliant

Steak said:
why do i feel the need to buy games even though i still have a big backlog D:

This exactly. I've got a big backlog too. It's maddening!

Latest posts

Back