What Game Do You Plan To Buy Next?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've always liked them, still got the ones for the PS1 too; they're the only game I can play for hours on end.

SSX For the xbox 360.
That game is awesome. The only downside is my favourite character from SSX 3 is now the "bad guy". Those deadly descents are a good idea and really cool to play though. Im surprised this game has flew under the radar so much.

Waiting for GTA V, but I hear it's pushed back till sept. : (

Anyone play Forza 4 on 360? I think I spent more time painting cars than racing them! Last one I did was Lightning McQueen from Cars 2!

I'd have to go with Final Fantasy XIV:A Realm Reborn for ps3 only Final Fantasy(offline)= epic, but FF(online)= HELLA EPIC. They just make the prices for the Collectors Edition so darn expensive its rediculous but worth it

I'll probably buy The Last of Us sometime soon. Other than that, I'm looking forward to GTAV and Watch Dogs.

I have quite a few games on my list including The Last Of Us, Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Beyond: Two Souls, MGS Legacy Collection and eventually MGS V.

The only thing i know for sure is GTA V. Though I might trade some stuff in and get something before then. If I do it would likely be Dead Island Riptide or Remember Me. I want to try both of those, not sure if I want to buy them though. I should look into trying gamefly for a month or two. Even if it takes forever to get them, at least i can try them out with out spending $50 or more.

edgecrusher said:
The only thing i know for sure is GTA V. Though I might trade some stuff in and get something before then. If I do it would likely be Dead Island Riptide or Remember Me. I want to try both of those, not sure if I want to buy them though. I should look into trying gamefly for a month or two. Even if it takes forever to get them, at least i can try them out with out spending $50 or more.

I got Remember Me recently. I really like it, it's like a combination of Mirror's edge and Tomb Raider. In my opinion that is.

Deadpool is next on my list of preorders... after that I'm pretty sure it's Dynasty Warriors 8.

Rosebolt said:
edgecrusher said:

I got Remember Me recently. I really like it, it's like a combination of Mirror's edge and Tomb Raider. In my opinion that is.

Well I was never a huge Tomb Raider fan, and I haven't played the new one. Though I did really like Mirror's Edge. I can borrow the new Tomb Raider from someone to see what I think of it I guess.

Dead Island on PS3. I've been borrowing the game from a friend for a few months now. Completed it twice. Not played it enough though :D

Gutted said:
Dead Island on PS3. I've been borrowing the game from a friend for a few months now. Completed it twice. Not played it enough though :D

I've wanted to play that for awhile, I love open world games.

I've been wanting to get Elysian Tail on Steam, Guacamelee on the PS3 looks like a really nice game, I love the 2D art design and charm of it. I also want to buy Dreamfall: The longest Journey and the first game in the series as well. Of course even if any of these games were on sale for 50 cents, I still can't afford it so no games for me!

Latest posts

Back